Real New friend

This time it's not a bunch of memes sorry if the memes didn't show if they did Did you like them

Ok on with the story!

Soobin POV:

Dead Diary, I made a new friend her name is Y/N-

(Just kidding)

Soobin POV:

1 month Later

Me: Welcome back Y/N how was work?
You: It was good Soobin how was staying home?
Me: Pretty good if I do say so myself.
You: At least you get to stay home! I hate having to make a living!
Me: I hate not being able to work! I should've at least got a job before I died.
You: Soobin..
Me: Yes?
You: Can you tell me how your parents died? You don't have to though! We've only knew each other for a month but my curiosity is getting the best of me.
Me: O-ok.
Me: So it all started when my mom met my dad and they loved each other very much-
You: NOT THAT FAR BACK CHOI FRICKEN SOOBIN!
Me: I didn't know my middle name was fricken. Oops I'm sorry I meant FRICKEN!
You: Soobin my god.
Me: IN GOD WE TRUST!
You: Just start from when your parents died. WAIT THAT SOUNDED BAD I'M SORRY!
Me: It's fine. So they were coming back from the airport coming to pick me up. To take me somewhere special. Me and my brother Yeonjun.
You: It's he older or younger?
Me: Older. By now he's 21-22.
You: Ok.
Me: And when they got us we drove to the spot it was a beautiful beach. We got there at night so it was fake but still beautiful. The moon high in the sky and the stars reflected onto the water. It was so beautiful. But I forgot my bag.
You: Ok.
Me: So I was about to get it but my parents insisted that Yeonjun and I stayed at the beach because they spent a lot of money getting this prepared for us they got people to set up some food and places for us to sit. And while they were going back they got into an accident... They were out for 6 hours and still weren't back. They would've been back after 4 since it was only 7 pm and we were old enough teenagers we were fine staying awake until 11-12. But they still weren't back. We suddenly got a phone call on Yeonjun's phone. "Hello is this Choi Yeonjun? One of 2 sons of Choi Area and Choi Ji-Ho?" He said yes. As they were our Mother and Father. "I'm sorry but they got into a car accident and are at ****** hospital if you would like to see them come now" my whole world stopped. So many things were running in my mind. "They got into an accident? Are they ok? How will we get there they took the car? Are they gonna survive? Was it bad?" We called an Uber hopped in and drove to the hospital. When we saw them my heart stopped beating. There they were. In a hospital bed. Next to each other. Hearts barely beating. We knew why they called us here. It was time to say goodbye. They weren't gonna make it and we both knew. As soon as I finished saying goodbye they flat lined. They were gone. My only parents. If only I went and not them. They would still be alive. Yeonjun screamed at me," ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU MADE THEM GO! ITS YOUR FAULT YOU MADE THEM GO! NOW THEYRE GONE ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! FORGET WE WERE EVER BROTHERS YOU KILLED MY PARENTS AND NOW I HATE YOU!" Then it was all over for me. My parents were gone and my brother hated me. I had no more family.
You: I'm so so sorry Soobin. It's ok I'm here.
Me: Thank you Y/N.
You: It's ok.
Me: It's still not done. After a few weeks my brother moved to the United States and I was alone for real this time. And I went to school got an apartment so I wouldnt constantly be reminded I was in my dead parents house and it was all my fault. I soon couldn't pay for the apartment and was known for "murdering" my parents. No one wanted to be my friend anymore and I got bullied more. I was about to be evicted so I just stopped. I killed myself. I wanted to stop the pain. I was done. Completely done.
You: I'm so sorry Soobin.
Me: It's ok.
You: What do you look like? We've lived together for a month and Is till done know what you look like? Can you somehow show me? I'm sorry if I'm asking to much.
Me: It's ok

this is what I look like

You: Wow you're so cute!
Me: Thank you.
You: Can I hug you?
Me: You can try.
*You hugged him*
Soobin's mind: She's so warm... she's so warm compared to my cold body. I know we've only lived together for a month but I think I'm falling for her..
Your mind: He's so cute. I'll do my best to make him happy. . I know we've only lived together for a month but I think I'm falling for him..

Did you like it if so THANKS nothing to say My stomach hurts so I'm gonna go I spent about 20-30 minutes on this chapter so I hope you like it! Anyways I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜!!!!!!