Allegiances 1

Leader ~ Woolystar is a tall, kind, and cynical leader, with downy, cinnamon calico fur and crossed, marbled (yellow and amber) eyes. Woolystar is 39 moons old. Woolystar's warrior name was Woolychaser.

Deputy ~ Thorntuft is a slender, adventurous, and insecure deputy, with lustrous, dark brown tabby fur and narrow amber eyes. He likes to sleep in. Thorntuft is 48 moons old. Marshpaw has the luxury of being Thorntuft's apprentice.

Medicine Cat ~ Nectarcall is a small, polished, and impulsive medicine cat, with silky, golden flecked white fur, a speech impediment, and bright brown eyes. He is a good mentor. Nectarcall is 30 moons old. Their Apprentice is Vinepaw.

~Warriors~

Badgerpond is a broad-shouldered, charming, and suspicious warrior, with well-groomed, lilac-colored ticked tabby fur and dark brown eyes. She is a little too friendly with cats outside their clan. Badgerpond is 32 moons old. Their apprentice is Yarrowpaw.

Basilthroat is a well-built, outspoken, and treacherous warrior, with spiky, cream ticked tabby fur, a missing tail, and narrow yellow eyes. He's known for having dirt caught in his fur. Basilthroat is 39 moons old.

Briarleap is a tall, discreet, and tactless warrior, with slick, ruddy ticked tabby fur, a berry-like nose, and red-tinted eyes. He likes to take walks in the forest. Briarleap is 32 moons old.

Rosyskip is a small, modern, and moody warrior, with feathery, cinnamon and white fur, a shoulder scar, and topaz colored eyes. It seems that no apprentices would want to receive him as a mentor. Rosyskip is 26 moons old.

Reedbright is a chubby, charming, and melancholic warrior, with glossy, blue ticked tortoiseshell fur, a missing tail, and crossed, marbled (brown and gold) eyes. He can climb trees better than anyone in her clan! Reedbright is 23 moons old.

Coppereyes is a bony, dedicated, and callous warrior, with downy, solid creamy fur, white flecks, and narrow yellow eyes. He likes to sleep in. Coppereyes is 32 moons old. Their apprentice is Fidgetpaw

Fallowskip is an abnormally large, selfless, and rowdy warrior, with bristly, lilac-colored ticked tabby fur, a lisp, and light green eyes. He is bad at conversation. Fallowskip is 39 moons old.

Curlwing is a large, calm, and rebellious warrior, with thick, dilute calico fur and orange eyes. They like to help the medicine cat Curlwing is 29 moons old.

Firepond is a bony, big-thinking, and slow warrior, with bushy, red-tabby fur, a very pink nose, and forest green eyes. His best friend is a cat outside his clan. Firepond is 31 moons old.

Flameleap is an abnormally small, courteous, and irritable warrior, with soft, blue-golden shelled fur and crossed, copper eyes. He is blind. Flameleap is 22 moons old.

Flarebreeze is a scrawny, mature, and flamboyant warrior, with slick, golden smoke fur, a round face, and slanted amber eyes. She is good at conversation. Flarebreeze is 19 moons old.

~Apprentices~

Vinepaw is an abnormally small, sage, and dull apprentice, with dense, light grey tabby fur, a missing tail, and hazel eyes. They spend a lot of time in the medicine den and know basic herbs. Vinepaw's full name will be Vinestalker. They are 10 moons old.

Yarrowpaw is a broad-shouldered, big-thinking, and obsessive apprentice, with soft, pale ginger tabby fur, a kinked tail, and amber eyes. He is friends with just about everyone in her clan! Except for Rosyskip. Yarrowpaw's full name will be Yarrowfall. He is 10 moons old.

Marshpaw is a well-built, playful, and unfriendly apprentice, with ungroomed, blue-golden shelled fur, a bobtail, and lilac-tinted eyes. He enjoys taking naps. Marshpaw's full name will be Marshdawn. He is 11 moons old.

Fidgetpaw is an abnormally small, smooth, and pretentious apprentice, with ungroomed, fawn-cream calico fur, a notched ear, and heather-colored eyes. She is blind. Fidgetpaw's full name will be Fidgetwhisker. She is 10 moons old.

~Queens~

Sagethroat is a bony, adventurous, and opinionated queen, with curly, black ghost smoke fur, a round face, and bright green eyes. She is bad at conversation. Sagethroat is 47 moons old. Her mate is Thorntuft.

Hollythroat is an average built, debonair, and petty queen, with glossy, cinnamon-colored tabby fur and light green eyes. She is known for collecting flowers. Hollythroat is 29 moons old. Her mate is Coppereyes

~Kits~

Robinkit is a lithe, flirtatious, and ignorant kit, with ungroomed, dilute tortoiseshell fur and chilling amber eyes. It seems she never stops talking. Robinkit is 4 moons old. Her mother is Sagethroat.

Mistykit is a long-legged, decisive, and mellow kit, with tangled, solid black fur, an angular face, and golden eyes. His favorite food is squirrel. Mistykit is 4 moons old. His mother is Sagethroat.

Ravenkit is a lithe, peaceful, and egocentric kit, with silken, solid red fur and golden eyes. She has taken a liking to the medicine den. Ravenkit is 4 moons old. Her mother is Sagethroat.

~Elders~

Fuzzystalk is a bony, mystical, and naive elder, with downy, pale ginger tabby fur and bright blue eyes. His best friend is a loner outside his clan. Fuzzystalk is 65 moons old. They used to be the deputy before stepping down.

Raventail is a muscular, self-sufficient, and unrestrained elder, with slick, golden shelled fur, long canine teeth, and crossed, aqua eyes. It seems that no apprentices would want to receive them as a mentor. Raventail is 59 moons old.

~StarClan Residents~

Breezestar is a slender, optimistic, and withdrawn leader, with long, brown flecked white fur and crossed, peach-colored eyes. She smells like the river (two of these cats are not like the others-). Breezestar is 59 moons old. Breezestar's warrior name was Breezepetal. He died in a badger attack.

Frogsplash is a broad-shouldered, skillful, and easily discouraged warrior, with tangled, cinnamon marbled fur and yellow eyes. She is a little too friendly with cats outside her clan. Frogsplash is 34 moons old. He died in a badger attack.

Vanillapaw is an average built, self-conscious, and hateful medicine cat apprentice, with tangled, light grey tabby fur, long whiskers, and marbled (brown and green) eyes. She likes to swim. He is 12 moons old. She died of greencough.