Chapter 3

Y/Ns POV

Today is the day of our performance and I'm really nervous. I was ok until I remembered that the boys are coming to see us perform.

In the band there is Me, my best friend y/f/n , Daniel and Dominic. Y/f/n and Daniel are together and Dominic has a boyfriend who i am quite good friends with. (We support the LGBTQA+ community)

I had told the group about the boys coming and they all started teasing me about Tom and Jacob so now I'm two times nervous.
They do that sometimes, me being the only one in the group without a boyfriend.

"Oh my god I'm so nervous" I say to y/b/f .
"Why, you never nervous? Oh is it because of Tom and Jacob?" They tease me.
"No I'm not........OK I AM, what if my voice cracks or I trip walking on stage or" Y/f/n stop me before I can continue by putting their hand over my mouth. "You won't you'll be fine, just breathe and count to ten. Try not to overthink it." This makes me feel a lot better so I calm down and wait for our band to be called on stage.
Toms POV

I can't wait for today. Me and Jacob are really excited to watch y/n sing(but mainly just see y/n)
"TOM COME ON LETS GO" Noah shouts from the hall. I grab my phone from next to me and run out of the house past Noah to the car where Jacob and Jake are already sitting .
"Excited are we?" Jake asks me, wiggling his eyebrows. I feel heat rush to my cheeks but hide it by saying, " no"
"Yeah right" Jake says. We pull out of the drive way and start driving to the place where her band are performing.

Jacobs POV

I know Tom is excited he is just really good at hiding it. At least from Jake. I also know that he likes Y/n. But the problem is that I like her too. This isn't going to go well in the end. Anyway, we are almost there. I'm excited to hear her sing.

Time skip to performance
Y/Ns POV

"Please welcome ASTRO TEN" a voice says over the loud speakers. We make our way on stage and my heart is beating so fast. Then the music starts.

When the music stops and I finish singing, the crowd breaks in loud applause. Louder than they did for any of the other performances. I'm out of breath, but manage to say "thank you " into the microphone before we make our way off stage.

When we make it to back stage, we all embrace into a group hug and I can't stop smiling.
Then I hear "Y/N!" From behind me. I turn around to see Jake and the rest of Chapter 13 smiling at me . I run to Jake and hug him. "You were amazing, i didn't know you could sing like that" he says into my ear as we hug. I let go and say " to be honest, neither did I " I start laughing.
"That was so good" Tom says, opening his arms for a hug. I hug him and say thank you.
"That was brilliant" Jacob says, hugging me"
"Thanks Jacob"I hug him back. I high five Noah as I'm still hugging Jacob.

He releases me and I hear a loud, "AHEM" from behind me. I look and see Y/f/n signalling for me to introduce my band to the boys. "Oh, yeah this is y/f/n, her boyfriend Daniel, and that is Dominic" I point to Dominic who is cuddling his boyfriend.
"Hi , I'm Tom"
"Hi I'm Jacob"
"Hi I'm Noah"
They all introduce themselves (except from Jake because they have already met)

"Why don't we all go hand out at Y/ns house?"
Y/f/n says nudging me.
"Yeah ok" everyone says in unison.
"Ok then let's go"I say grabbing my bag and stuff.
We walk out to our bands van (Dominic and his boyfriend didn't go) and we get in. I somehow end up say in between Tom and Jacob. We have quite a funny conversation where they are both trying to embarrass each other. I can't stop laughing. I end up with Jacobs arm around me, supporting me from falling of the seat. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tom with his fists clenched. I wonder what's wrong.

————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed Chapter 3.