Chapter 5

The next day, I woke up with someone's arms around my waist , toms arms. I looked behind me to see if he was still asleep and luckily, he was, thank god. I carefully pried his arms from around my waist before slowly getting up and walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it up with water to try and cool my face down. "Comfortable was he?" I almost spat my water out out of fright. I turned around and Jacob was standing there. "What?" I asked him, acting confused. "Tom , we're you comfy, you looked it" he said in a cold, I probably could say jealous tone. But why was he jealous? "Ummm yeah" I admitted "Well just so you know, I'm more comfortable," he said, looking at you like this ⬇️

 But why was he jealous? "Ummm yeah" I admitted "Well just so you know, I'm more comfortable," he said, looking at you like this ⬇️

This made me blush even more than I did before. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued to drink my water. "So, when did you and your band get together."  He asked, coming and sitting on the counter next to me. "Two years ago nearly. I had just started singing when f/n started playing guitar. Then she said she had met two other boys who could play base and drums. And that's it really" I told him. "You met Jake in the school of rock didn't you?" I asked him. "Yeah, he talked about you all the time back then you know" he told me "Really?" I asked him " yeah, we we're begging to think that he was making it all up, he made you sound so cool" he giggled  "so I'm not cool then?" I asked, acting offended.  "No no no you are, it's just, well, I was kind of jealous that he was friends with someone who sounded so cool" he told me looking at the floor "why" I asked him. "Well before school of rock, I felt like I didn't really fit in anywhere, no one understood me" he looked so sad that it made my heart break. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Before I met Jake and f/n, I felt the same way. I put my hand on him. "I know exactly what you mean" he looked up. "You do?" He was looking directly into my eyes. I nodded. Then, I don't know why, but, I had the urge to lean forward, and it seemed that Jacob felt it too. It was like an invisible force pulling us together. Our lips were almost touching when, out of nowhere, Noah walked into the kitchen, stretching with his arms above his head and yawning. Me and Jacob quickly pulled away from each other and I hopped down from the counter. And I walked past Noah mumbling, "morning" as I went. I walked into the living room. Then I decided to go and have a shower and get dressed. I went into my bedroom and picked out some clothes to put on after my shower.

(Ignore the boots, you aren't wearing shoes)Then I went to the bathroom and had a shower

Then I went to the bathroom and had a shower.