My first morning in my new town

"Glitter force sparkle shot!!!!".

Awesome. I love this dream. "Sparkle fire!!!".

Bzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzz. I hear my alarm clock ringing. No not yet, I thought not wanting this dream to end yet. Five more minutes.

"Sparkle Lightning".

"Sparkle storm".

"Sparkle blizzard".

"Lucas get up you're going to be late for school" I hear mom say. OMG its already 8:20!! I get dressed and rush down the stairs grabbing a peice of toast and rushing out the door. "You're not going to eat breakfast?" mom asks confused.

"No mom cant if I want to make it in time" I say almost out the door."Ok be careful love you have a good first day" mom says lovingly.

"Bye mom, love you too". And out i go ready to start my day.

Hey guys so those of you who are new this is my second fanfic so check out my first one and my loyal followers thanks for supporting this idea it means a lot to me so remember to vote and share to blaze the way for a happy ending if not my world will be shrouded in darkness(and for those of you who dont watch glitter force its a reallyx10 really good show its awesome I love it and you should watch it and sorry if my beginning sucked I had to get the story going somehow) so thanks again and don't forget to vote and share. Glitter Peace out.