Chapter 14:

Lilly:

I opened my eyes and suddenly got a huge headache.

When I say up I noticed I was in a large tee shirt and in Derek's bed.

I walked downstairs and grabbed two Ibuprofen and water.

"I'm Never drinking again." I said to myself.

I felt like I was alone in the house. everything from last night came crashing down on me.

Derek and that person, kissing. I felt like I was going to- oh my god.

I Ran to the closest bathroom and lifted the toilet seat up and all the bile that was in my throat was now in the toilet.

when did I eat spaghetti?

I flushed the toilet and sat with my back against the wall and started sobbing.

He was suppose to me my mate. My one and only. the thing that kills me is that knowing that just the other night we... I thought he loved me.

I felt weak. shaky. cold.

What's going on?

I was too weak to stand. I sat in the bathroom floor for about an hour until I heard someone.

"I don't know. she wasn't in bed when I went to check on her." it was Derek's voice.

"No, I'll be fine. I know she's in the house. you guys just stay in town for a little while and let me handle this."

He heard him hang up the phone and his footsteps got closer to me.

Tears threaten to spill down my face and I started hyperventilating.

"Holy shit." I heard him yell.

My heart rate quickened as I saw him Kneel beside me.

"Go....away." I said shaking.

"Lilly calm down."

"No, you-you kissed her. go away."

"I don't kiss her. she kissed me. I swear Lilly. oh my god you're shaking."

I saw his lift his phone to his ear.

"I need you to get everyone back here. yeah she shaking and cold."

"Lilly what did you drink last night?"

"I took dave, Anna and Logan's drink. it taste like vodka."

"Dave, Did you hear that? Okay well what was in your drink?"

He paused for a moment them he looked worried.

"Get back to the house. NOW!"

He put him phone in his back pocket and picked me up bridal style.

"I-I can't breath." I said almost breathless.

Suddenly dave, Anna, Luke, logan, cara and Taylor all came into the room.

"Put her in the bed." Taylor said holding a syringe.

"What's that?"

"It's going to calm you down so we can figure out what wrong." Taylor said softly.

"No, please I don't want to sleep. please." tears stares pouring down my cheeks.

I used what was left of my energy and jumped off the bed and Ran over to Derek.

"Taylor n-" before I could finish the needle was in my arm and I fell limp against Derek.

"Derek..." I said barley above a whisper.

"It's okay. Im not leaving your side." was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Derek's pov:

I couldn't find Lilly anywhere until I found her hyperventilating in the bathroom.

Something was wrong so I called dave and asked him about the drinks.

I picked her up and carried her to my room and just about that time everyone was in the room and Taylor was holding a syringe which made Lilly freak out.

She ran over to me just as Taylor stuck the needle in her arm and she fell limp against me.

Before she passed out I told her I wasn't leaving her.

I laid her back on the bed and looked at everyone.

"I think I know what was in the drinks." Dave said.

I looked at him and he looked scared.

"What? Tell me." I demanded.

"Angel dust."

"Why the fuck was there angel dust in you guys drinks?"

"It gets werewolves drunk faster, we didn't want anyone getting suspicious about how we drink so much and it doesn't effect us. I didnt know she was going to take me drink."

"You do realize It can be lethal to humans." I yelled.

"I know. I'm sorry. but it wasn't much. I didn't put that much in the drinks."

I got off the bed and stormed over to him. I grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall.

"If she dies, its your fault." I growled.

"Derek! Stop it! She isn't going to die" anna said.

"Derek, I can help her." Taylor said.

"Yeah, Taylor is a part time doctor he can help her." cara said.

"Okay, I want everyone out except for Taylor."

Taylor stayed in the room as everyone else went downstairs.

"I brought the IV and medication." Taylor said.

I nodded and he constructed a way to hang up the IV so the medicine could flush out the drug from her system.

"Where did you learn that?" I asked.

"Have you never seen Taken. you can learn a lot from movies." he replied.

Then he stuck the IV in her forearm and the treatment started.

"give her a few hours and she should be fine. I'll tell everyone she's okay."

"Thank you."

When I was alone with her I felt bad.

"I'm so sorry Lilly. I love you."

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it.

Sorry if there are grammatical errors and punctuation errors.

Thanks for reading. :)