CHAPTER 10: UCHIHA BROTHERS

That morning, Kenshin is doing his morning run around in the city. As he enters a park, he was then surrounded by fans that want to take picture or asking for his autograph. After he done;

"Senpai wa saikin totemo ninki ga arimasu" (You quite famous nowadays, senpai) Kenshin turned around to see who is the owner of the voice.

"Miki-chan, ka. Hisashiburi dana" said Kenshin. (Oh, Miki-chan. Long time no see) Miki Yanagi is Kenshin's kouhai in high school. She now known for her role as Sela in Dobutsu Sentai Zyuohger.

"Mā, kekkyoku watashitachiha ryōhō tomo watashitachi no kyaria de isogashīdesu" replied Miki. (Well, we're both busy with our careers after all)

"Sore wa hontōda. Sore de, genkidesuka?" asked Kenshin. (That's true. So, how are you?)

"Atashi wa daijōbudesu. Senpai wa?" asked Miki. (I'm fine. What about you, senpai?)

"Ore mo jōzudesu" replied Kenshin. (I'm fine too)

Without Kenshin realized, Kairi was there too with Charlotte and Becky Lynch.

"Is that his girlfriend?" asked Charlotte.

"No, I don't think so. As far as I know, Kenshin is single" replied Becky.

"Well, who knows if they just didn't want the whole public to know" said Charlotte.

"If that girl really his girlfriend, then I feel bad for her for having such an idiot boyfriend" said Kairi then.

"It's not good to say such thing about your crush, Kaori" said Becky.

"He's not my crush" replied Kairi.

"Keep denying and he never become yours" said Charlotte as they walked away.

Few days later;

Kenshin was just closing his family grocery store when he received call from his cousin in Malaysia; Hariz Himura or known as Hariz Blaze in pro wrestling. Hariz is a mixed Malaysian and Japanese blood wrestler that well known around Asia. But, since he was growing up outside Japan, he's not really fluent in Japanese.

Kenshin: Hello, bro. How you're doing?

Hariz: I'm good. What about you?

Kenshin: I'm good too. So, what's up?

Hariz: Well, I need a partner for my match against one of my former ally at UPW this Friday. Do you think you can be here?

Kenshin: I don't know. Besides, why must I be there?

Hariz: Because his partner is your opponent at G1 Supercard.

Kenshin: Hmm, that's interesting. Okay, then. I'll be there.

Hariz: Great. I'll pick you up once you're arrived.

Kenshin: Okay, bro. See you later.

Hariz: Okay, bro. Mata ao.