[ A Final Note ]

Dear, dear reader: thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this, the third book in the Lore of Penrua series. This was a challenging story to write and especially a challenging one to finish in 2020, but we made it. We made it!

I am so grateful for your interest in this story and the characters that live within its pages. Thank you for every moment you spent with me. I hope you did not feel that many of them were wasted.

You may have noticed by now: I have a nasty, nasty habit of ending books on cliffhangers. I feel especially bad about this one, even though it may be a mild one.

What is Uachi going to do now that he is no longer a captain in the Holy City?

What is he going to do about that pesky Faelán lord who's looking his way?

Well, maybe we'll find out.

Please check my profile or click the external link to be taken to the book if you wish to continue this story! It's finished and fully available now

If you are ready to move on from the Lore of Penrua series to something else, please consider some of my other work...

FOR A LAUGH...Check out True Love and Necromancy, a story about a sorcerer who stumbles into a mission to raise the dead.

FOR A CRY...Try Adrift, a dark retelling of The Little Mermaid, complete with tragic romance.

FOR A THRILL...Brace yourself for The Butcher of Pepper Hill, a branching path story that allows you to choose how your adventure will end.

FOR A ROMP THROUGH SPACE...Check out Fast Cars and Intergalactic Speed Dating, which is about as logical as it seems from the title. 

AND FOR ANOTHER FANTASY TALE...Consider Song of Ashes, the story of a young woman who survives a brush with death, only to go up against even more impossible odds by challenging an actual goddess.

Again, thank you for journeying through another world with me. Happy New Year, warm regards, and best wishes to you all.

xx Mina