Wrath of God

A/N: My sister got her wisdom teeth out today. Or yesterday depending on if I get this done by midnight. But it was funny. She ranted about alice and wonderland for like 10 minutes. Don't think she realizes that story was just one big trip. Also I got a drawing tablet for Christmas and I plan on drawing some fanart of this ship soon so I might put that as the image at some point. Also that image gives me the same vibes as corpse husband saying "they can't touch me I'm verified on Instagram." Don't ask why cos I dunno. Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter :)

"I want gummy bear pancakes, Hanta," Mina said after a while of laying in her boyfriends' laps. Hanta knew what she meant by that. She meant that she had a serious case of the munchies but wanted to get even more stoned, because the gummy bears Hanta had were edibles. Sato usually kept some normal ones in the cabinet in the kitchen, too, though so he usually only put in one gummy bear per person so that no one had dependency issues. He knew he was a dumbass for doing any type of drug, but by god he was gonna do it responsibly... or at least kinda. He knew exactly how much everyone had taken at any given point if he was the one that provided them with it. For example, the previous night's brownies had a little more than 7 mg of THC a piece. He also knew how much of what it would take for himself, Tenya, and Mina to get high. On edibles, it usually took Tenya a little less than 15 mg to get high, while it took Mina and him about 12 mg. Each gummy bear had 10 mg. Since the peak of their high was about eleven hours ago, he felt it was safe to take that much a piece. He was very responsible in his idiocy. Not calling anyone who smokes/uses weed or any form of cannabis an idiot. He just thinks he's an idiot for it, especially since his dad is so... yaknow.

"Fine," Hanta sighed, putting his phone in the pocket of the hoodie he was "borrowing." He ran a hand through her hair thoughtfully. "Let me get dressed, and you two get dressed, too, and I'll make some gummy bear pancakes."

"Wait, gummy bears?" Tenya said wearily. Oh, right, he was usually up and at 'em and out of the kitchen and dining area before they even woke up. He didn't know how very weird their breakfasts were.

"Yeah," Hanta said as Mina sat up. "She plays the Sims sometimes and one time she was playing while she was stoned and thought the gummy bear pancakes in the game looked incredible. They were pretty good once I made them the first time, but then I started putting edibles in and they stayed pretty good, so they're our go-to wanna-get-high breakfast. I'll make some for you, too."

"Sounds like a plan," Tenya said, placing a kiss on the shorter boy's forehead. "I'll get dressed and head down in a couple minutes."

"Me, too," Mina said, standing up as Hanta did the same. "Love you, boys," she said in a singsongy voice as she left the room.

Her boyfriends stared at each other for a minute. Tenya spoke first. "Has she said 'I love you' to you before?"

"Nope," Hanta said, utterly stunned. "Not in a romantic way, at least." It's not like he hadn't heard her say it before, but now it was just... different. "Anyways," he said after a minute, "I'm gonna go get dressed now... See you in a bit, papi."

And with that he walked out of his boyfriend's room. He hopped on the elevator and went up to the top floor of the dorms, entering his room. He quickly stripped yesterday's clothes off and pulled on a yellow crop top and some ripped black jeans. He also pulled Tenya's hoodie on over his shirt. It was really big on him, but it was really comforting to him. It smelled like his boyfriend-- like oranges and clove. He took down his messy bun and redid it. He slipped on some black socks and grabbed a pair of dark blue converse and some of his before hurrying downstairs to make his partners some goddamn pancakes. He set his shoes beside the door.

"Cool hoodie, Sero," Kirishima beamed at him from a table in the dining area. "Didn't know you were pansexual, bro!"

"I'm not," Hanta stated simply. "I'm bisexual."