Chapter 22 {haruko's twin birthday 6}

Shouyou was walking until he think something and whispered to someone that send a chill to the person that he whispered to

"why you so quiet my baby boy~?"

Previous

_______________________________________

Akaashi POV:

I was walking beside shouyou. I just keep walking until someone whispered to me and that send me a chill. I heard the person said "why are you so quiet my baby boy~?"
I look who is it and see that shouyou is the one that whispered to me.

I look away while have a small blush on my face. I feel someone hold my hand and I see that shouyou hold my hands so I just let him be and continue walk while still blushing.

I feel a death glare from someone so I look who is it and see that kenma is the one that glare at me. I smirk a little and put my emo face on but I still holding shouyou hands. His hands feel sofe and so muscled.

In the building

3rd Person POV:

Shouyou and akaashi still holding hands while the other still talking to each other or do their own business that they except kenma didn't realize that shouyou and akaashi is holding hands.

They go sit where they just sit but when they about to go to where they sit is there's someone sit on it.

(The sit actually have their name on it)

Shouyou stop holding akaashi hand and walk to the person. He tap the person shoulder and the person see shouyou. Shouyou said

"Sir do you may leave this table?"

"And why is that?"

"This table is someone else table."

"Huh? Are you kidding me? Do you know who we are?!"

"No sir I don't know who you are. Now please leave this table."

"Do you wanna fight pretty boy?!"

"I don't want to fight sir and sir this table already have our name on it."

"What?! It's just a name!"

"Sir all guest have their name on their own table if there don't have a name on any table. That mean you are just  a stranger that didn't get invited."

"W-what do you mean?! We are invited guests ok?! Not like you!"

"Sir how I'm not invited when this is my fiances birthday party?"

"You have no proof that you the birthday person fiance! I'm the one they fiance not you!"

"Sir I don't care anymore about that now please give us table back or I call the guard?"

"We will not!"

"Ok then guards!"

The guards walk in and see that shouyou call him. They bow at him but shouyou tell them to stand up so they ask what's the matter.

shouyou say that there's someone sit on their tables and doesn't wanna go away how many times he say they to go away.

The guards walk to the tables and see if the names is wrong or not but when he see shouyou is not wrong the name does have shouyou and the other name on it.