Chapter 13(meet raion team and shopping!🛍️)

Shouyou POV:

We were in front of the airport waiting for my team. I Always hear someone whispering and look at us. I just shrugged it and search for a seat. After searching I didn't found any seat so I sit at bokuto San laps.
(There position just like this)

I feel he put his hands at waist and watch my phone and I just let him

3rd Person POV:

While shouyou and bokuto have a lovely time. Some of the volleyball teams feel jealous and some of them just let them be. Shoka and tobio just talking random thing.

Skip to 12pm

The volleyball teams just talking, play their phone and sleep. Shouyou is not sit at bokuto laps anymore he talking with shoka and tobio. While they talking shouyou hear someone scream his name he look raion team walk towards him with their suitcases. Shouyou walk to them and said "how's the flight guys?" "It was boring/ok." "That's good to hear then and let's meet my friends." "Hai captain!" Shouyou guide them to where the other is.

At Volleyball teams

Shouyou clap his hands and all the players look at him and wake up. They look at him confused until he said "my team is here and let's go back to hotel." They nodded and go back to the limousine. Shouyou put their suitcases at car trunks while the other introduces themselves to raion team same with raion team and after introducing they go back to the car. When shouyou done put all the suitcases he go to driver seat and see that all of them already sit and talking so he start the engine and drive back to hotel same with the other that drive the limousine and car.

At hotel

There already at the hotel. One by one they leave the limousine and car. While Shouyou and the 5 other go park the vehicles at empty spot. Both of them get out the driver seat and walk together to where all of them.

Shoka POV:

(The other 3 already leave shoka, shouyou and to bio go to where they team is.)
We walk to where the teams is. I walk beside sho nii and tobio while talking. Until I hear tobio said "shouyou are we gonna live at hotel for 1 week?" "What? Of course not." "Then how long were gonna live at hotel?" "For 4 days only and after 4 days we gonna leave at my mansion." "Oh ok and remember book a room for your team too." "Mhm! And shoka do you want to come with me choose their room?" "Wait I can?!" "Yeah why not?" "Yay! Ok let's go sho nii! Bye tobio tell the team that we book a rooms for the raion team." "Hai" I walk happily with sho nii to the lobby. While we walking I see a lot of people look at us like we a couple I already get used to it so I don't care about it.

Sho nii tell me I can choose what kind of room I want for the raion team so I choose the room that sounds interesting and cool for the raion team.
(The raion room👇)