Chapter 5 {Party 2}

Other team nodded and start introducing when a person shoyo know start introducing he shock and start saying "_________?!"
Previous

Shoyo POV:

When they introduce themselves I just look at them and when someone familiar and start introducing himself saying 'my name is lev haiba, 1st year at nekoma' I shock like Lev is here?!!! And I start saying "Lev?!" "Hey sho" "You didn't tell me go back to japan" "Well same with you"then someone interrupted us " Umm sorry for interrupted you two, but do you know each other?" "Yes we do kuroo San" "How do you know each other?" "Well you can say that my cousin is dating Lev sister." " You mean alisa haiba?" "Mhm."
"Anyway do you guys wanna hang out with me since I don't really have anything to do?" And I see they all say 'sure'. When we about to go I say to daichi that let me tell my father that I hang out with them he let me. I started go to my father that talking with other guest. I ask my father can I hangout with the volleyball teams he say sure but then shoko, fuji and natsu say can they come with me I agreed and my father let them too.

I start go to the volleyball teams with my siblings. I see they put confused face and start asking 'why your siblings come, shoyo?'I start saying that they want to come with me and I see they nodded. We just started walking and I see they start follow me to the quite place where I usually go with my siblings or sometimes other family member. I just start lie down at the green grass while my right side is shoko and left side is fuji at my laps it's natsu (since natsu want to sit at shoyo laps) we just start talking and oikawa San start say "let's play truth or dare!" "Sure why not."
They all agreed I started excuse myself with shoko since we have to put natsu and fuji to our parent cuz they already fall asleep.

When me and shoko done give natsu and fuji to our parents. Me and shoko just start have a little conversation and walk to where the volleyball teams is. at the destination I start sit next to shoko and tobio.
(J Chan(me) : Are you drag to bio again, shoyo.)
(Shoyo: I don't know what you talking about, J Chan.)
(J Chan :huh... Just continue.)

3rd POV:

Nishinoya start saying "ok so the Rules is you have to answer the truth if you pick truth and do dare if you pick the dare. Whoever doesn't want to answer or do the dare have to pick a paper from this hat and start 7 minutes in heaven with them , anyway shoyo is there any place for do the 7 minutes in heaven?" "Yes we do I will show you where is it if someone get the 7 minutes in heaven." "Anyway who want to go first?." Oikawa say "I go first! Sho chan t or d" "Truth." The simps sad but didn't show it "do you have girlfriend or boyfriend?" " No I don't have."
Soon the game started they all got truth or dare. Tsukishima wear dino costume, bokuto, kuroo, oikawa and terushima wear girls outfit, while the other just get dared to kiss each other or their crush (of course the simps kiss shoyo) some of them do 7 minutes in heaven or some other dare
It's shoko turn she started say"sho nii t or d?" " D" Shoko start smirking and said "i dare you to pick a name at this hat and do 7 minutes in heaven with them." "Easy" All the simps hope it's them but only one simp lucky it's *drum rolls* it's oikawa tooru!!.
(J chan: yes my favorite rarest ship)
(Oikawa: thank you j Chan!!!)
(J chan: whatever just go have fun and I pray for your flat ass flattykawa.)
(Oikawa: mean j Chan)
All the simps except oikawa they are jealous. Shoyo just smirked and shoko tell shoyo the things are in there. Shoyo started go to oikawa place and pick him up bright style and go to the you know what 😏 oikawa just started blushing mess and buries his face to shoyo chest that bigger than oikawa chess. While they gone all of the simps is jealous but shoko started saying "I pray for your ass oikawa tooru." " Why you pray for his ass shoko?" "Well umm how can I say this sho nii did once and as I remember it was Lev right, Lev?" Lev started blushing remember that shoyo get dare to have s** with him and how sore his ass is. Shoko just started laughing and say "don't worry lev. I still can't remember how you call shoyo 'daddy~~'" While shoko and the one that don't have crush on hinata start laughing Lev just blushing mess and faint.