"Please stay chaos.." -Ari

Ari wakes up in her peaceful sleep.. she then opens her curtains & takes a little glimpse out the window..

 she then opens her curtains & takes a little glimpse out the window

(Imagine that the picture of this girl has blonde hair <3 )

The sun was bright as always, she decides to go outside for a walk. she opens her closet and wears a light brown long sleeved crop top & with long jeans with a tiny hairclip on her blonde hair.. she grabs her water bottle & goes outside.

she walks around the schools outside area. she looks up & sees chaos sitting on the rooftop of the school.. she decides to go up the rooftop to scare him..

she silently goes up the stairs in hurry, & she finally sees chaos's back facing onto her.

She sneakily goes behind him.. but before she could scare him, chaos say's..

Chaos: "I'm sorry ari, but.. I'll probably see you on the other side. good bye."

Chaos walks over the edge of the rooftop with fences over it, he then tries to climb it.. but..

Ari: "CHAOS WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?" she drops her water bottle & grabs chaos's hand preventing him to climb properly

Chaos: "I.. ari-.. what are you doing here.."

Ari: "I'm asking you the same exact thing chaos! WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO! WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

Chaos: "...."

Ari: "I've heard what you said chaos, what do you mean by other side.."

Chaos: "I-.."

Ari: "Just tell me chaos, what's happening to you.."

Chaos: "I-.. I can't be honest, else it'll break your heart.. bloody hell."

Ari: "Be honest, just.. explain. please."

Chaos: "Ah.. fine... well ari, I've been suffering through depression before we even met. & while your gone, I get abused from my siblings who always comes home by 10:00 pm since they're all sore & drunk.. they do this to me daily.... this time, they took it too far with they're words.. they hurt me with they're words.. & with their huge fists.. I-..I can't fight back, I'm too weak."