"Chaos, you survived..." - Ari

Ari waits In the waiting room as the nurses & doctors try to heal chaos while he was in serious Injury from the attempted suicide... Ari's eyes were glowing since huge waterfalls were coming out of them. she sobs... worrying about chaos... a few hours passed, ari has slept on the waiting room's lounge chair.

the doctors then came out of the room.

"Ari eliza! you may come in. he'll be awake soon. Be careful with him though alright?"

Ari wakes up & replies with a low tone...

"ah, thank you, sir. I'll go. is he okay though?"

"Doctor": "yes, he's fine."

"thank you."

she then stands up and goes to the hospital room, she sees chaos laying down on the hospital... sound asleep...

she runs up to him & hugs him gently

she runs up to him & hugs him gently... she kisses his forehead as his eyes were closed, she begins to wipe her tears that were on her cheeks & decided to sit down beside him, she holds his hands gently, once again. not wanting to hurt his already injured hand. he then wakes up.

"Ari": "Oh my god, c-chaos! y-your awake. thank god!"

"Chaos": "Huh.. where am I ari?"

"Ari": "You're in the hospital, but you're fine though...you just gotta heal your broken bones from the...t-the incident.."

He hears ari stutter in an upset tone. he worries,

"Chaos": "H-Hey.. ari...I-I'm sorry for what I attempted back there.... I-.."

"Ari": "n-no nono! It's fine... It's just that I'm traumatized because I thought I was gonna lose you..."

She says it with shivering.

Chaos comes near to ari & hugs her as he was lying down on the hospital bed, Ari kisses his lips.

"You shouldn't do that ever again chaos..."

"Chaos": "I-I'm sorry ari."

Ari rubs his back & hugs him once again.

"It's alright, I'll just buy soup for you. lay down for a bit & rest."

"Chaos": "w-wha-, thank you ari... I appreciate it."

Ari then walks out of the hospital room & heads to the cafeteria, as she entered the place... she sees her mum sitting on one of the cafeteria tables. ari goes up to her.

"m-m-mum... what are you doing in the cafeteria..?"

"Mum": "Shut up, i-, i-... I NEED THE THERAPIST!"

"Ari": "But for what mum-"

"Mum": "I-I need therapy, please."

"Ari": "m-mum... this is a hospital without a therapy room or any therapists..."

"Mum": "LEAD ME TO THE THERAPIST."

everyone gazed at me & my mother...

I then grab her hand & take her outside aggressively.

"Ari": "mum, it's down the street. please be careful, & what mental state are you on!?"

"Mum": "Depression, now BYE!"

Ari gets confused & goes back Inside the building, she purchases soup for chaos & goes back to him... as she was walking, she was pretty much traumatized & worried about what her mother told her...

"Ari": "H-Here chaos... take the soup & the spoon."

she gently puts down the meal, as the spoon clanks... she still looks down at the ground.

"Chaos": "You alright there ari?"

"Ari": "i-...e-erm, Y-yeah. I'm alright."

He grabs her hands aggressively but not hurting her, & makes eye contact with her.

"You helped me, now. I have to return the favour.. what happened?"

she explains what happened to her, chaos looks at her.

"Chaos": "It's alright, that's probably the reason why she's always drunk. it's fine, I know. just bare with me & don't worry alright? everything will go fine."

"Ari": "Thank you chaos..."

they both hug, as they cuddled. ari's tears drop on chaos's shoulder, he began to rub her soft hair & kissing her forehead.

"Please don't cry ari... I know your strong, just believe it. you are strong."

"Ari": "I appreciate the help, thank you c, I love you."

"Chaos": "I love you too, ari."

They smile at each other then ari waves goodbye to chaos...

"Stay safe chaos, I hope you get healed sooner. I love you."

Chaos waves goodbye with a precious smile.