"Happy hearts day"

BEFORE WE START

This is a late happy valentines day celebration story, so i hope you won't mind. i've been busy doing childish stuff since valentines day. ight, let's continue.

-----------------

{SOFIA BY CLAIRO PLAYING IN THE BG}.

I sat down on my bed, silent. crying inside, feeling depressed about my mum & chaos. everything just didn't seem real. !!KNOCK KNOCK!! "Come in." my monotoned voice replies to the knock. my opened door revealed my dad holding a teddy bear for me & a rose. "Hey bear!" I look at the beautiful present he was holding. "oh. who's this for?" -- "Isn't it obvious dear? for you."

"Ari": "T-Thanks oto-san!"

"Dad": "oh, don't thank me. thank chaos."

"Ari": "wait, what?"

"Dad": "While he was in the hospital, I visited him. & he told me that he's been planning a gift for you since before valentines day! & he gave me the gift that he was suppose to give you."

he says it quietly while gently putting the presents on my desk.

"o-oh...w-wow.... tell chaos that I thanked him very much!"

"Dad": "'Course."

My dad leaves the room & I look at the cute teddy bear & amazing looking rose. "wow... I love him." I grab the pink teddy bear & cuddle it. "I hope you'll recover soon, chaos." 

I head downstairs to eat dinner.. feeling a bit better since chaos gave me that lovely present for hearts day. I then see teyli & my mum talking with each-other, I fastly run downstairs & took a peek to listen to the conversation. "mum... I just read the news & It said..." the words were mumbled but I could still clearly hear it. "Teenagers under the age of 20 aren't allowed to commit love ma."

"Mum": "so?"

my heart raises faster when I heard teyli expose the news.

Teyli looks around & unfortunately, she caught me. I widened my eyes giving her a sign to not say anything. she looks back at my mother. "n-nothing."

"Mum": "your a waste of time teyli, you dragged me out of the club for this." she slams her purse on the counter & stands up. "You take care of this, I'm gonna go to my friends house." Teyli slowly nods her head. I walk towards her & sit beside her. "thank's for not telling her tey."

"Teyli": "of course, hey. I'm gonna go now. I'm busy doing homework."

"Ari": "...okay... wait, before you go. what do you mean by the news you told mum?"

she stayed silent. "Your not suppose to be in love with anyone ari."

"Ari": "...."

"you could get executed, do NOT. let anyone get you caught."

"Ari": "But that's dumb, why is our lives at risk for dating someone?"

"Teyli": "You wouldn't understand, hey. look. the government witnessed something terrifying between a couple. It was wayyy too dangerous. like, high up way too dangerous! he won't let any of these happen again."

"Ari": "What the actual f!ck? who's this couple he saw?"

"Teyli": "He doesn't know."

"Ari": "ugh... fine... I'm gonna sneak then, but do not tell papa. he knows about chaos."

"Teyli": "ok.."

"Ari": "Thanks." I pat her back & stand up. "I gotta head out now. see you."