Conclusion

(Okay, I wrote one more part)

   F O R C E D S H U T D O W N

   .........

   ........

   Two Months Later...

   More than half of the former Remnants have woken up and were recovering from Despair and the horrid Neo World Program Killing Game. The only ones still under were Peko, Nekomaru and Nagito, and Hajime (along with the assistance of Izuru) was working tirelessly to get them out. 

   He still had many things to talk to Nagito about, and the boy in question had many things to answer for. He wasn't going to let him slip away now. Peko and Nekomaru had people out here waiting for them too; Akane missed training with her beloved coach and Fuyuhiko desperately wanted to talk to Peko. He'd often catch him sitting by her pod with tears in his eyes, talking to her comatose state for hours on end. 

   Sonia hadn't been faring well after learning of the permanent loss of Chiaki but having all of her friends by her side had eased the pain and she would often talk to Chiaki as she lied in bed at night, not really concerning herself with whether Chiaki's spirit was listening or not. That's why Hajime was also working to find a way to restore and allow AI Chiaki to talk to the others.

   Hajime finished uploading his latest file to the Neo World Program before shutting his laptop and leaning back in his chair with a loud sigh. He really should get some rest but first: food. 

-

   Peko woke up two days later and Fuyuhiko was overjoyed. He'd been spending his time day and night by her beside, helping with her rehabilitation and recovery whenever he could. Hajime was even more tired now that he had another patient to take care of but at least now he had Mikan to help him out. 

   Nekomaru was due up any day now but Nagito seemed to be a whole other case entirely. Therefore Hajime had created World Destroyer and was ready to send them to Komaeda; programming the avatar to look like whoever Komaeda missed the most. He one-hundred percent expects it to appear as Chiaki-a happy, familiar face to help him out of there. 

-

   Sonia stood alone on the beach staring at some nearby trees. She liked the overall atmosphere of the beach but she couldn't bear to look at the actual water; it reminded her too much of what she did to those poor young girls, earning the name Bloody Princess Sonia. 

   She shuddered in disgust, wrinkling her nose at the memories. 

   Sonia missed Chiaki. That was a fact. Now that she was out of simulation she had regained her memories of real Chiaki and of her gruesome death. They had been close and she missed her dearly. It hurt all the same watching AI Chiaki's in-game execution. Her Despair days, Chiaki, the killing game. . .it was all just too much for her to bear.

   But still she held her head high and acted like she was dealing with everyone just fine; such was the duty of a Princess. She had to be a good role model now. 

   She began walking back towards her cottage as the sun began to set, ready to get something to eat.

-

   When Hajime got the notification that Nagito was waking up, he barely remembered to put his shoes on before sprinting to Komaeda. 

-

   He felt as if he was floating in nothingness. His body felt heavy and feathery light at the same time. It was an odd yet pleasant feeling.