thirty-three

"babe! long time no talk."

with an upbeat music going through their ears, there's no seem joy in jisoo. her gaze was going to somewhere far as she froze her body from moving, but with the cold temperature and an attack of anxiousness, she couldn't help but to shiver her whole body.

"i said we're done. how many times do i need to fucking te-" her words were cut off by suho's clearing of throat.

he sat beside her, like a boss- in which he laid his back to the wall, and his both legs were greatly apart. "like i said you're still mine, and you can't do anything about it."

jisoo was trying to hold her tears back, but as soon as suho laid his hands on her thighs, it escaped slowly from her eyes. she couldn't do anything but to shut her naked eyes while suho was smelling and arousing her black hair. "do you want to dance? hmm?" he said with his playful voice.

"no, i don't want to. please," he was already gripping her right hands as he was already on his feet. he kept on pulling her, but jisoo was trying so hard for him not to get her.

as he continued pulling her away from her seat, a male pushed him with great force- to the point that he fell to the ground.

as he diverted his gaze from the ground, he saw taehyung, who was now tapping the back of jisoo, trying to comfort her. suho let a fake laugh come out of his mouth and stand from the ground.

the commotion was not noticed yet by others because of the volume of the music- it was ear-splitting.

then he attempted to smack taehyung with his right fist loaded with force, but the luck was on taehyung's side as he was unable to punch him.

"can you stop. i don't want any unnecessary scene," as those words of him were received by suho, he saw him forming a smirk on his lips.

"you started this. why are you meddling? she's my girlfriend-"

"i'm not your girlfriend!" jisoo was still on her chair and was perspiring when she shouted on top of her lungs, making the other idols to look at what's happening.

"what's happening here?" all idols came to the commotion, and seulgi questioned the three.

lisa, jennie, and rosé went to jisoo on a spree and asked in their breath, "what did suho do to you?"

jisoo couldn't answer, thus she grabbed her bag and walked away while she was facing down the ground, and her tears were falling. "jisoo!" taehyung tried to call her but she just kept on taking her feet to somewhere.

"we're not yet done," he was ready to follow after her, but suho tapped his shoulder without looking to him, and warned him.