sixty-two

"babe?"

"who's babe? as i can remember we have no call sign yet," jisoo laid her fiery eyes on taehyung while sarcastically smiling.

they were on the bed of his apartment, lying. "let's make 'babe' our call sign don't you want it?"

"okay... babe," with her seductive voice, jisoo whispered those words to him, putting her mouth next to his left ear with about only one inch away.

taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around jisoo's waist and cuddled. "i like you being seductive, babe."

"can we do it babe?" as she heard these words of him, her eyes opened and widened.

"do what?"

"ya know what i mean," as taehyung lean on his hands, their gazes met. it seemed like the two were asking each other's permission, and little by little, second per second, taehyung's head is getting closer to jisoo.

he rubbed his lips to her red heart-shaped lips, and topped her. the kisses he gave was not aggressive, but rather romantic. he was slowly tasting every bits of her. he went deeper on his kisses as jisoo started exchanging.

jisoo wrapped her arms around taehyung's neck as he was going down. before licking, he aroused her flawless and white neck making him to crave. he unconsciously gave her a hickey on the left side of her neck that made jisoo groaned in pain.

"yah that was painful," taehyung couldn't do anything but to laugh to what she has said.

"i'm sorry, you really taste good." he received a slight slap from her, that made them both chuckled.

he once again rubbed his lips against hers, but this time, it was aggressive. he put his tongue inside her mouth, as jisoo did the same.

"you're aggressive too, huh?" taehyung exclaimed when he gasped for a tank of air. then the last time he did, was to gave her a peck on her forehead, neck, and her lips.

they were both in a lot of perspiration, inhaling great amount of air, and was numb. as taehyung glanced at her side profile, "jisoo, i love you. i really really love you, forever."

a beautiful beam from her were perceived by his glittering eyes. "i love you too babe, let's stay in each other's arms, i love you."

he reached for her and the hugged her, they both released tears as they were cuddling, showing how thankful they were for each other.

"i love you."

"i love you."