14

~Secrets spilled~ 

WARNING: Smut ahead!

All three Slytherins sat next to the tree, a awkward silence washing over them, till Draco spoke up.

"So, which Professor was it?" He said, turning his head in curiosity, grimacing.

Somehow, Astoria wasn't really worried about the fact that Draco now knew of her other relationship (even though he didn't yet know who it is with yet). She didn't know wether it was because she always had something over the blonde that was embarrassing enough to blackmail him for, or because she knew he was actually better than that. But whatever it may be, Astoria trusted in Draco. After all, they are family.

"Okay, listen up Draco, I know you're better than that to go on and blabber to everyone about what i'm about to tell you, right?," she asked, gaining a eager nod from the blonde "good," before going on, Astoria turned to Blaise before he nodded in agreement.

She took a deep breath, would this be it? Would she finally let her secret spill to someone other than Blaise? And would it be as easy as him?

Astoria had finally spilled her secrets, to Draco this time. The whole time she had been explaining her situation, Draco listened intently, nodding his head or gasping during certain parts, even chuckling or bursting out into fits of laughter; which overall surprised Astoria. It surprised her how well Draco took all of it, and how the blonde rarely sent his usual snarky comments. But at the end of it all, of course Draco would say something that came as no surprise at all for Astoria and Blaise.

"He's not even that good looking though, and honestly cousin, you could have done way better than a lanky twenty year old Professor" the platinum blonde said while leaning back on his arms, a sneer on his thin pink lips.

Astoria scoffed "Okay then, let's see you pull half of the school, witches and wizards, within your first day,"

Draco's eyes widened "He did not pull half of the school, he's not that good," he fought back, not believing that a Professor had more girl swooning over him than himself.

"We'll believe it Draco," Astoria said before all three Slytherins bursted out into laughter.

Why was it so easy to talk to Draco about Professor Riddle and hers relationship? It felt just as easy then it was with Blaise. But now, there was only one more person to tell, Pansy. Astoria didn't know how the with would take it, when she did decide to tell her.

As dinner rolled over, the four Slytherins were perched at the end of the Slytherin table, chatting secretively about a common muggle game called kiss, fuck, kill.

Suddenly, Draco's face turned to a grimace "Astoria, how about: Riddle, Snape, and Flitwick" the blonde said, the sly grimace staying strong on his features. Blaise nearly spat his pumpkin juice all over Pansy while trying dearly to contain his laughter.

Astoria shot him a look that basically said "you
little shit, no the fuck you did not" before shaking her head slightly "You know what I would do? I would kill Riddle, kiss Flitwick and Fuck Snape, yea, I mean, it's really the only logical answer" she said before returning the grimace.

Blaise and Pansy died of laughter, throwing themselves onto the table while Draco himself tried to hide his evident amusement in his cousins words.

"Oh and Draco, I suppose it's my turn: Harry, Fred and George," Astoria knew what she was doing, and she knew that shit just got personal between the two of them. The platinum blonde masked his blush with a mad stare "I'm not answering, that's absurd!" He shot back, crossing his arms.