I forgive you:Fluff?

Sorry for not updating a lot I hope you enjoy it my amazing readers~Light♡

Kuboyasu's pov:

And there goes that bitch again she's always around Saiki and it's not like I can kill her or anything she's too popular everybody would notice if she was gone "Hey kuboyasu" "oh hey Saiki!" Normally I start the conversation with Saiki is something wrong with him?

Saiki's pov:

Of course something is wrong with me I still like you even though you killed someone who just stared at me! The problem is that even if you killed Kokomi I would still forgive you and she's my best friend! 'heh maybe I can get her scared and kill her after all' She doesn't like me and you know that why do you still want to kill her? 'after school I'll kill her' yeah no I walk over to him again "hey kuboyasu" "yeah Saiki?" "Do you want to go to a cafe after school?" "Sure!" "Ok see you there Kubo" what's wrong with me! I should turn him in or or yeah no I'll just make sure no one else dies "hey saiki~" I looked at the person talking to me the new student I never learned her name I just call her nuisance number 1,ever since she came here she just started flirting with me so she's the biggest nuisance now 'there's that bitch again!' oh so you were talking about her not Kokomi. I nod my head as a response "hey Kusou!" "Yeah Kokomi?" "So you talk to her and not me!" I sigh and turn to her "I'm gay" and turn back to Kokomi and start talking to her "so I can make you straight again~" so she thinks what she's saying is right I don't care about that I care about the fact that she's sitting on my desk. "Get off my desk" "ugh whatever" "Hey Shun~" she walked over to kaidou and tried to flirt with him but his boyfriend Toritsuka stopped her "pft who's gonna tell her?" "Maybe you should Kokomi I'm going to talk to Kubo" "Kubo?" "Kuboyasu" "oh and while your at it tell me how your date goes~" "yeah yeah"

Kuboyasu's pov:

Date saiki's going on a date? With who I'll kill them (A/N let's pretend that this is their last class) class is over and I stay to see who Saiki is going on s date with "Kuboyasu are you going to stay?" "What?" "We're going to the cafe" "o oh yeah but aren't you going on a date?" "O oh no kokomi was just being stupid when I mentioned that I was going with you after school" I looked at him and his face was red. He looks so cute when he's embarrassed "right let's go then saiki" "You can call me Kusou" I smirked "Lead the way ku~" "Yeah yeah" we started talking along the way when I saw a girl staring at him "hey Kusou i'll be right back" "ok" I sneaked the other way around making sure I appeared behind her and dragged her to the dark path "Stop resisting" ugh she started crying "p please let me go" I covered her mouth "Listen here darling unless you want to die a painful death I suggest you don't struggle" "w why are you doing this?" "It's easy you were looking at ku~" "I wasn't looking at him i was looking at you. You're my type" she started crying ugh I hate it when they cry. I grab her arm roughly and whisper in her ear "look closely darling am I still your type~" I roughly tilted her head towards me "Y yes" "ugh" I tightened my gloves so that they didn't fall. I have to make this fast so ku doesn't wait that long. I get out my knife and slit her throat and throw away the knife.

Saiki's pov:

I sigh and go to where kuboyasu killed that poor simp "Kubo you're an idiot" he looked at me in surprise I sigh once again and say "cover your eyes" I know the girl was already dead but her eyes were still open I took off my glasses and turned her to stone when she finished turning I stepped on her and broke her to tiny pieces. I put my glasses back on and walked over to Kubo I pinned him and kissed him roughly and gave him a hickey "mine" I walked away leading him to the cafe "Yours" i heard him whisper "Mine and I'll kill anyone who tries to take you away from me" "I'll do the same"

~The end~

I hope you enjoyed it my readers have an amazing day/night~Light♡