I quit:fluff

sorry for not updating and enjoy <3~Light♡

No one's pov:

The three mafia Ring leaders Metori, reita and Aren also known as the big three,They never got along so they decided to do a peace treaty for future business. Kuboyasu gave toritsuka his clan's beauty shun kaidou while Toritsuka gave Kuboyasu his own clans beauty and top assassin. While both kuboyasu and toritsuka had to make a mission to get the goddess teruhashi. (I'll make the toridou part later and the saikoXteruhashi part later if you want) the first time kuboyasu saw kusou his jaw dropped promising to do whatever kusou wanted they stepped into Kuboyasu's car and drove off to his house "Kusou we're here" saiki nodded and stepped out of the car "where's the kitchen?" "Are you hungry?" "No I want an excuse to get away from you and don't call me Kusou" saiki walked away from kuboyasu "Damn it!" Kuboyasu yelled hitting the car "Mr.kuboyasu is everything alright" "who do we have a war against" "we signed a treaty with saiko and toritsuka" "That didn't answer my question" kuboyasu gritted his teeth "we have an uh grudge with Saiki" Kuboyasu froze in shock "why saiki?" "Kusuke saiki, saiki Kusou's older brother since Saiki is an assassin and good with anything that includes physical fighting. Kusuke is good no amazing with anything to do with building and smarts." "Ha get intel on them" he walked towards his house.

Kuboyasu's pov:

Maybe I could somehow use this as a black mail I could send him on the mission for a reward like a peck or better yet a kiss on the lips! I felt someone touch me "yes?" "Am I going on any missions?" "No" "why not!" He sounded angry he always sounds so monotone and cute not that he still doesn't sound cute "I don't want you getting hurt" I turned around hoping to have won the argument "You!" I turned around and said "what I what!" "YOU'RE A BAD ASS MAFIA LEADER" I got mad and grabbed his hand I pulled him closer to me "Listen here just because I'm a mafia leader and you're nothing but a peace treaty I want you for something other than sex. I want you to love me and I want to love you and protect you" he pulled his arm away and pushed me away "Huh I'm a top assassin don't make me laugh" "that doesn't matter I don't want anyone looking at you lustfully or lovingly at all I'm the only one that can look at you like that and I want to be the only one you look like that at" "Move the target" "what?" "Destroy some one else but Kusuke" "w why?" "I might hate him but he's family unfortunately" I stared at him his face was flushed "Two" "Two?" "I want two rewards I move the target and get you a mission" he looked at me then at the floor at me then the floor "fine" I smiled he walked towards me why was he walking towards me? He leaned towards me and kissed me deeply I let him take control before I did and i did making him let out small moans "ngh ahh" he pulled away "Your second reward?" "I want you to say you love me" "but" "it doesn't matter if you do just please say it" he nodded and whispered in my ear "I I Love you kuboyasu aren." I kissed him on his forehead "you can go" I knew he wouldn't leave the mafia is his world he was raised here.

Hours later

I waited patiently in the living room for Kusou to come back. "I'm back" "Kusou!" I hugged surprisingly he hugged me back "how'd it go?" "Good I know what I'm stealing tomorrow" "what?" His face was a bit flushed with red from what?

Saiki's pov:

Months passed as I soon realised my feelings for kuboyasu I actually loved him back at my old gang I was known as the cold hearted beauty where they got beauty I don't know. I always knew I was cold hearted feelings often had no place in gangs I learned that as soon as I accidentally stepping into a gang territory luckily for me it happened to be Kusuke's gang he invited me in only to train me. He trained me to be smart and to build I never knew my fighting teacher they always changed I would be assigned to watch pros work and all that resulted was death from our side and from theirs. I always cried and I detested it I learned my first valuable lesson feelings are useless they are your weakness since in feelings love is always included it can give you strength but it can also make you weak. When I learned that Kusuke made a deal to give me to someone else for money I hated him but he was still family he traded me over to toritsuka reita I went on real missions Killing and stealing but instead for us we gave half of our earnings to children in the orphanage. I loved giving to the children but as I hated admitting it I loved killing people more I loved the way they lied to get out, giving their supposedly friends out to us just to live. Now when I heard toritsuka was going to give me away as a peace treaty to kuboyasu aren I got excited. I would be with one of the big three the most powerful one. He wouldn't care about me at all and send me on dangerous missions that's what I said but no instead the only dangerous thing there was was that instead I was the one about to get killed he made me love him. Most people would think I wouldn't want to get out of the mafia but now I do I want to be with Kuboyasu save a child and live far away from the mafia and live with them.

I hoped you enjoyed it kelly55ggg  here's the update :)~Light♡