addιcтιng:ѕмυт and ғlυғғ

I'm going to be writing some Au's I thought of this one is a non physic! Saiki X mafia boss! Kuboyasu enjoy~Light♡

Authors pov:

Kusou Saiki also known as the town's greatest beauty was in a bar millions of suitors tried to buy him drinks but failed since he was already drunk he was just sleeping. A black car stopped in front of the bar and out of the car Aren Kuboyasu the world's most powerful and hottest mafia boss ever stepped out "why is the boss coming over to this little town anyway" "I don't know man but we're the bodyguards we can't ask questions" "right" they decided to shut up and observe.

Kuboyasu's Pov:

Where is he? I look around but couldn't find him I looked for the bar and decided to get a drink "W what are you doing here?" A cute sleepy voice asked me "I came to get you" "nah I'm good you are hot tho" "and why not?" "If I leave in a car like yours then boom I get attention" "Kusou you are one of the most beautiful person here and yet you think you don't attract attention?" "I do?" "This is pointless" I turn to the bartender and say "I'll take it to go" I smirk he might not remember me but one thing he will remember is my cock. I carry him and sling him over my shoulder "hey asshole let me go!" I enter the car "put on your seatbelt" he does it while pouting and muttering under his breath he used to that every day when I told him no "saiki?" "Who are you calling saiki? My name is Kusou Saiko" (I don't really know if Saiko's last name is Saiko or metori sorry) "Really?" "I'm married to metori Saiko he's been my boyfriend since highschool" What a lie I'm his husband and I was his boyfriend throughout highschool "Hurry" that's what that little piece of shit was doing "s sir we're here" "Give him a bath and when you're done bring him to my room"

Saiko's pov:

I hurry to the bar Kusou was in I couldn't spot him. Shit don't tell me he got him already. fuck I'm screwed I hurry out and start booking a flight

Saiki's pov:

Was Saiki my maiden name? I don't remember anything doctors did tell me that I had memory loss but metori never helped me remember anything. The hot purple haired guy did look familiar maybe he was a friend? "Master Kusou you're clothes are here" I get out and wrap s towel around me "Just call me Kusou" "I'm afraid I cannot" "well if I'm your master you have to do what I tell you and I'm telling you to stop calling me master" someone chuckled behind me "That's what you said the first time you were here" I turn around and face the hot guy that kidnapped me. He was shirtless and no surprise he had a fucking 6 pack I blush "Like what you see?" "No what you think I'm some pervert?" "Yes that's exactly what I think" "No metori has more abs" I hear him growl then tch what does he have against metori? I put on the shirt the Butler named kaidou gave me and it didn't fit me. I never liked sleeping in just big clothes but somehow I felt comfortable in this. He got out of the water and walked towards me "where's my-" I was cut off by him carrying me again

Kaidou's pov:

I saw Kuboyasu carrying Saiki to his room "I shouldn't bring the blankets then" "I'm back my little god" (what if Yagami yato Made a Toritsuka audio I think he would either give you the nickname little god or little goddess or something like that) "reita!" "You missed me that much?" "Did you get hurt?" "No let's go cuddle yeah?" "Yeah" I smile and hold his hand sometimes I wished we were never in this business then I would never worry about him getting killed

~Smut time bitches~
No one's pov:

Kuboyasu opened the door throwing Saiki on his bed "h hey what are you doing?" "I'm going to make you remember" he leaned towards saiki's face kissing him passionately Saiki wanted to pull away but there was this voice in his head that told him not too he stopped being afraid and put his arms around kuboyasu's neck pulling him closer. Kuboyasu pulled away panting leaving saliva on saiki's mouth "A Aren?" "Ku?" This time Saiki started the kiss "c'mon aren you were way rougher than this~" kuboyasu chuckled "you always liked it rough" without any prep kuboyasu pushed his cock into Saiki's asshole "fuck Kusou" "Harder~" kuboyasu did that "ahh! aaah! oh~" Saiki was lost in the pleasure. "Harder aaah" "faster~" "a Aren fuck me harder~!! Ngh aaah~! Kuboyasu groaned it's been a long time since he had sex he couldn't think of doing it with anyone else. Saiki could hear the gears turning in his head so he did something that would definitely won't let him walk "M Metori aah ngn fuck me harder Metori!" Kuboyasu lost all control he tied saiki up and pulled out. Thrusting back in roughly "You really are a slut" "ahh ngn oh~ aaah!" "A Aren I'm gonna cum!" "You're not cumming" he growled and held the tip of Saiki's dick he thrusted untill he felt like cumming he jerked off Saiki to the same rythm as his thrusts "Cumming ahh a aren~" "cum" he let go of Saiki's tip and let him cum making his walls tighten around his cock he cummed inside of saiki "sorry Aren I just said his name to get you mad" "It's alright ku" kuboyasu kissed him passionately and lustful. Putting his tip back in again "a Aren~" "what can I say kusou kuboyasu I'm simply addicted to you~"

~The end~

I just realized I don't know anyone of their last names I do know toritsuka's, kaidou's and Saiki's but the rest not a clue lol I hoped you enjoyed it :) see you next chapter~Light♡