Chapter 1: Class 1-A & Test

A/N: I skipped a few parts because I wanted to get straight to writing the part where they enter U.A High. Sorry to disappoint some of y'all but I promise some flashbacks from the scenes I didn't write will be shown soon enough :')

Also not proof-read. There may be some mistakes in this chapter.

Your POV

Here we are. In a field where we are doing a test... On the first day... Crazy right..? Sounds weird, to be honest. But my quirk is pretty powerful if you ask me. I can make people do stuff as I command. I can also control people, with just a few words. Pretty awesome right?

I can just make myself pass on each test... I can pretty much give myself speed, strength, and probably more. Can't wait to see it. Anyways, I was not really paying attention to what our homeroom teacher, also known as Mr. Aizawa, was saying. But the test will be easy for me. Time to start the test now.

50-Meter Dash

Eh, It was alright... I got 2 seconds on that one... Placed first as well.

Grip Strength

I just gave myself some strength and got 320 kg. Now, my other classmates were the really surprising cause, 1. It looked like I wasn't using my quirk and 2. I didn't have many muscles. I, myself was surprised with the result myself.

A/N: I kinda forgot the other test so, I'm just gonna skip the tests!

Time Skip

Ball Throw

It was now my turn, well... Honestly, I got so many ideas on how to throw the ball. I could just fly it all over the world. I could just make it to infinity. I could throw the ball with a lot of pressure. Or I could just throw it and think of words. So many ways! I just decided to use the last idea anyway.

"L/N, you're up," Aizawa told me, giving me a softball.

I threw the ball with all my strength. I knew my eyes were changing colors but the others were facing my back so they're unable to see the change. With my eyes still peeled on the flying ball, I muttered out:

"Fly away."

We waited for a few seconds. Then, suddenly the score popped out.

"Impressive.." Mr. Aizawa said, rather like a whisper. But I could hear him somehow.

He showed everyone my score, it read '1000 meters' everyone was shocked to say the least.

"Woah! So manly for a girl!"

"Impressive"

I then went back to my place. A lot of my classmates started to introduce themselves, saying how cool I was...

"Woah! Was that you using your quirk?" Someone asked. I nodded.

"My name is Eijiro Kirishima!" the guy now known as Kirishima introduced while showing his sharp shark-like teeth.

"Y/N L/N" was all I said.

It was then a broccoli kid named Midoriya turn. I heard a blonde dude said he won't be able to get a good score cause he's quirkless.

'How did he get in then?' I thought looking back at Midoriya.

He threw the ball. We waited a few seconds.

Nothing happened.

'46 meters'

I heard a machine said.