Chapter 2: New Friend

A/N: I might start calling you guys commanders.

No One's POV

Even if it's a hero school, there were still other subjects in the course such as English. They meet in the morning. Of course, class 1-a wasn't really excited about it, they were excited about hero training. Though, some still enjoyed it...

"Alright, now which one of these sentences are incorrect?" None other than Present Mic, class 1-A's English teacher asked.

'So boring..' most of the class thought.

"Hey come on now! Cheer up! This is important and fun!" Present Mic stated, trying to cheer them up. Of course, that didn't work. They just wanted it to be over.

Time skip

After class was over, they all headed to the cafeteria to eat food made by Lunch Rush. Of course, they enjoyed the food.

'I'm just gonna sit at the rooftop..' a certain E/C eyed girl thought. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Wanna sit together?" A boy, who Y/N recognized as Kaminari asked. She didn't want to.

"No. Sorry." She answered. "Oh alright! Maybe soon?" He asked, kinda sad she declined the offer.

The girl nodded and went to the rooftop.

When she arrived, she saw a messy purple-haired boy sitting there as well. She went to sit with him seeing as he might be a loner.

"Hi," She said kinda startling the boy.

"What are you doing here?" The boy asked.

"You look lonely." She answered simply, shrugging as she placed her tray beside her.

It was an awkward silence between them until she broke it.

"Y/N L/N." the girl simply said.

"Hitoshi Shinsou." he got the memo.

"Friends?" the male looked at her, thinking about it at first.

"Friends."

"What's your quirk?" The girl asked.

"You'll probably think it's villainous."

"Nonsense." She responded.

"...." He stayed quiet for a second.

"It's brainwashing. I can ask someone a question and if they answer it, they'll get brainwashed and be under my control." He told her, preparing for the worst. He closed his eyes.

"That's so cool." She stated, stars in her eyes. The two shared a relatively similar quirk in some way.

The boy opened his eyes in surprise. No one has ever said that to him, a girl especially.

"Really? Thanks, I guess.."

"It's similar to mine." She pointed out, smiling.

The boy was surprised again.

"Huh? Really?"

"My quirk is called 'Command'. I command anything or anyone and they'll do what I say. That's why I'm always careful of what I say."

"Woah.. That's.. A really cool quirk." the boy awed.

Y/N smiled in happiness. "Thank you."

"No problem. Could you demonstrate how your quirk works?" The tired boy asked the girl.

"Sure." The girl answered. She started to think of how to use it on the boy, then she got an idea. "Don't move." she then instructed the boy to try to move. He was impressed when he realized he couldn't move after hearing her command. He also felt like his brain was actually frozen as soon as he heard her it.

"That's a really cool quirk."

"Thank you."

The two shared a laugh, and then, the bell rung signaling them that lunch was over. Thankfully, the two already ate. They both went to their class.

Time Skip

Class 1-A was chatting with their friends all normally, now it was time for hero basic training. It was pretty normal until...

"I AM HERE!" A certain voice started. The class was in awe as they recognized who that voice belonged to.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" The voice who belonged to All Might continued.

'That's not what a normal person would say when they enter a room, All Might..' A certain E/C-eyed girl sweat dropped.

The class was in awe as All Might is a teacher at U.A.

"Woah! All Might really is a teacher! This year is gonna be awesome!" All Might then proceeded to walk towards a podium in front of the classroom. "Is he wearing his silver age costume?"

"I'm getting goosebumps it's so retro!" All Might was standing behind the podium, starting the lesson. "Welcome to the most important class at U.A High! Think of it as heroin 101!" All Might started.

"Here you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good." All Might continued, flexing his muscles. "Let's get into it! Today's lesson!" All Might continued again, whilst holding a card that said 'Battle' on it.

"Fight training!" Bakugo grinned, a dark aura surrounding him.

"Real combat..?" Midoriya looked scared and nervous.

"But, one of the keys of being a hero is... LOOKING GOOD!" All Might said cases were coming out of the walls with assigned numbers on them. "These designs were for you all based on your quirk registration forms! And the requests you all sent before school started!"

Everyone was amazed.

"Now, get changing, and meet me at Ground Beta!" All Might ordered them. Everyone grabbed their cases and went to the changing room to change into their respective costumes.

Y/N POV

Your hero costume

Your hero costume. You can change the color if you want, but keep the color dark.

Honestly, I was excited and not, why? Because I've been attacked many times and always get away unscratched. And, I can show off my quirk. Once everyone was done, we all went to Ground Beta.

"They say the clothes, make the pros young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof" All Might stated. "Heroes in training!" He continued.

Everyone was there, well almost. I realized that Midoriya wasn't here yet. So I took the chance to look at my classmate's hero costumes. Some were good, some were weird, and all... But overall, they look great.

All I know is that this is will be our first training, at U.A. I think I might enjoy my time here.

Published: 10/8/2021

Edited: 28/12/2021

2nd edit: 7/8/2023

As usual, not proof-read :')