Chapter 21

During practice, Kageyama informed Daichi about Suga's shoulder. Daichi reassured him that he will check in on Suag and see what he can do.

After practice
Since Tsukishima was free, with no brother, he was gonna attempt to take Kageyama on a date. He picked up his phone and dialed Kageyama's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kageyama. It's me Kei."

"What do you need?"

"Do you want to go out, at a museum or something?"

"I was gonna play some volleyball. But I guess."

"I'll see you at 5pm then?"

"Ok."

"Bye."

Tsukishima soon ended the call and threw his phone somewhere. He went in his closet, which were just shirts and sweaters. He instead went to Akiteru's old room and searched in his closet.

He ended up wearing a fancy outfit. After minutes of fixing his hair, he felt like he accomplished something.

He quickly walked outside and texted Kageyama to meet him at this address.

"Hey King!" I yelled, he was on his phone before turning towards my direction and waving.

I ran over and stared at him.

"So, I heard there was a dinosaur museum that was nearby, it's new so let's go see it." Tsukishima said as Kageyama nodded.

They held each other's hands as they walked to the museum. As they got there, Tsukishima eyes were shining with amusement as they saw the collection of Dinosaur bones.

Kageyama on the other hand was reading some guides on to know which dinosaur was which. As Tsukishima was admiring the dinosaurs, he took out his phone and took a snap of Kageyama, who looked like a child and was also adorning the dinosaurs.

"Pretty." Tsukishima said as he checked the photo.

"Hmm?" Kageyama said, turning to Tsukishima. "Nothing." He whispered.

"Kei look at that T. rex!" Kageyama said, pointing at the dinosaur. Tsukishima smiled. It was as if Kageyama was more fascinated in the museum more then him.

"You should follow me." Tsukishima said, grabbing Kageyama's hand and leading him somewhere.

As they got there, Kageyama was more shocked, he quickly got out his guide book. "Isn't this a Pterodactyl??"

Tsukishima nodded quietly. He felt his phone vibrating but he ignored it, he wanted to spend time with Kageyama.

After hours of looking at the different types of dinosaurs, they walked outside the museum and it was raining hard. Tsukishima and Kageyama covered their heads with their hands as they ran.

"Tsukishima! The stairs let's go there!" Kageyama said. "That's where I live. We're close to my house you can crash there."

Tsukishima agreed as they both rushed to the staircase. They laughed uncontrollably as they walked quickly down the stairs, trying their best to get away from the rain.

They were under a tree, they wanted to wait for the rain to stop. Kageyama took a deep breath to keep himself from laughing.

"I didn't know it was gonna rain...I knew I should've brought an umbrella." Kageyama said sadly.

"Why did you sound like you're really really sad. Did something happen?" Tsukishima asked.

"No really. Well ok I'm lying. I hate the rain. It was when..." Kageyama paused, looking down. Tsukishima wrapped his arm around Kageyama's neck for comfort.

"It was when my mom left me when I was like 7. After my dad passed away, she was heartbroken." He said. "We were poor too and she couldn't take care of me anymore. So she left me in the rain.."

"I'm sorry to hear that Kag..."

"No it's fine really. It's just that, rain makes me feel lonely." He said, sniffling.

Kageyama was cut off when Tsukishima put his headphones on Kageyama, playing calm music in them.

"Keep this when it's raining. You won't feel lonely. Without me." Tsukishima said, kissing his forehead.

"Thanks..." "anytime."

After the rain stopped, Tsukishima declined Kageyama's offer and walked home by himself.

As Tsukishima got to his neighborhood, he groaned, the phone vibrating again. He picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" Tsukishima asked.

"Hello is this Tsukishima Kei?" A women asked.

"Yeah." He said. "What do you need?"

"We have some questions about the day your brother died in a car accident."