𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉
An annoying ringing noice was making my head ache. I immediately grabbed my alarm clock and threw against the wall.

"What was that?!" I heard Akiteru said in a faint way.

"Nothing!" I yelled back as I reached for my glasses and put them on.

Oh yeah, the trip is today...I stretched for a bit before standing up and heading toward the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

I got out of the shower and changed into a blue sweeter with a pair of jeans. I walked back to my room and grabbed my bag of my belongings.

"Kei-oh! You're going already?" Tsukishima's mother asked as she saw as Tsukishima put on his shoes and head towards the door.

"Yeah, I'll be going now, see you guys later. Bye Akiteru, bye mom." He said as he walked outside.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉
It was a fine and calm walk until he heard someone yell his name.

"Tsuki!!" Yamaguchi yelled as he ran toward Tsukishima, who was giving him a glare.

"Shush Yamaguchi." Tsukishima said as they walked toward the school gates and into the volleyball court.

As they head inside, they saw that everyone was here.

"Ah Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, can you give us the forms your parents signed?" Coach said as he approached the two boys.

"Oh yeah! I have mine!" "Same." Yamaguchi and Tsukishima said as they took the piece of a paper out of their pockets and gave them to Coach.

"Alright everybody! Let's hop onto the bus! And as you know, you guys are sitting next to your partners for this trip on the bus!" Coach said as Tsukishima's cheeks started to go red.

Yamaguchi and Suga took note of this and chuckled softly.

On the bus, Kageyama sat next to the window as Tsukishima sat next to Kageyama. Kageyama and most of the team were asleep.

Tsukishima looked at Kageyama, he wanted to touch his hair. Tsukishima was listening to his music while he looked deep into the sky. It was a very nice view, the sun slowly falling into night. Bright colors matching the sky, light pink, purple, and blue.

He felt something touch his shoulder, he turned to his right and found Kageyama sleeping against his shoulder. Tsukishima eyes widened, his cheeks flustered. His stomach had butterflies, he had never felt that happy in his life.

He took his hand out and reached for Kageyama's hair, he hesitated at first, but then he slowly dug his hands into Kageyama's hair.

"Soft.." Tsukishima whispered as he smiled softly.

'Snap!' A faint noice said.

Tsukishima's head lifted up and saw as Suga, Daichi, Hinata, Ennoshita and Yamaguchi look at them and say 'awwwee!'

"Damn you.." Tsukishima said as he glared at them.

"Delete. That. Photo. Now." Tsukishima demanded as he clenched his fists.

They all chuckled as they sat back to their seats.

"Eh..sorry.." Kageyama said as he took his head off Tsukishima's shoulder, making Tsukishima frown.

"Tch" Tsukishima said. But he didn't mean it. He sighed as he put his headphones back on.

After an hour long of sitting on the bus, they finally made it to the hotel.

Tsukishima was sleeping so Kageyama had to wake him up.

"Tsukishima. Tsukishima. Tsukishima we're here!" Kageyama said as he poked Tsukishima's shoulder.

"Yes yes I know king." He said bluntly.

They all knew where their rooms were since their room plates were already told in the paper. They were all given a lanyard with their key attached to it so they don't lose it.

"Alright! Since that bus trip was very long, I suggest you guys should pack up your bags and head upstairs to your rooms and get ready for bed!" Ukai said as everyone yawned. 

Tsukishima and Kageyama walked together, heading to their shared room. Behind them were Suga, Daichi, Hinata, and Yamaguchi.

"Good luck Tsukishima~" Suga said as he passed through them.

Tsukishima groaned as he opened the door to his new shared room. Their eyes widened.

"We're sharing the same beds?!" Kageyama yelled as he slowly walked inside.

"Oh god could this day get any worse." Tsukishima said as he flopped onto the bed.

Kageyama was brushing his teeth in the bathroom as he tried not to fall asleep.

After both of the boys were getting ready for bed, they ended up next to each other, laying down on the bed.

'This is so uncomfortable...' Kageyama thought as he turned his back and sighed.

"Night Tsukishima." Kageyama said.

"Whatever night." Tsukishima replied.