𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

Suga's POV
As everyone came downstairs, we started walking to out table for breakfast. It was very quiet. My first extinct was to put up a conversation but another extinct said not to.

So I kept my mouth shut.

Third person POV
Things were weird. All things considered. The four first years just had a fight yesterday.

"This is so quiet..it's boring!" Tanaka yelled as he slammed his head against the table.

"I know right?!" Noya said as he joined in, slamming his head against the table.

"You two stop. You're gonna get food on me!" Ennoshita said, shaking his head.

After some uncomfortable time eating, the first years got up from their seats and walked away.

"They're probably plotting a robbery lmao." Tanaka said, as he shits cutely. (IM SORRY I HAD TO LMAFOOOO)

"All this drama just wants me to go into hibernation." Asahi said, yawning.

"We should lock them in a room where they have to be friends again!" Suga declared.

"Uh do you think that a good idea"

"Hell yeah it is! If they don't they can die together!" Tanaka said, slamming his fists on the table.

Meanwhile
Tsukishima and Kageyama sat apart from each other. It wasn't that they were mad at each other, they were just...still shaken after the fight.

"Hey..king.." Tsukishima said as he glanced at him.

"Hm?"

Tsukishima sighed and said, "have you ever had this weird feeling that needed to come out of you but it just couldn't?"

Kageyama tilted his head. "What?"

Tsukishima pinched the bridge of his nose. This guy. "Just...come over here so I can...actually explain it instead of acting like I'm talking to a wall."

Kageyama took a deep breathe before walking over. "What."

Tsukishima told him to sit down next to him. And that's what he did.

"Have you...have you ever been in a situation where you had to choose yourself and someone you love?" Kei said, breaking the uncomfortable silence between the two.

Kageyama gave him a puzzled look before shaking his head. Kei scoffed.

"Of course not, no one would like you." He said jokingly.

"Not funny asshole." Kageyama yelled.

"Whatever calm your tits, I'm just joking around." He said waving his hand in front of him.

"What was the point of this then." He said. "If this is gonna waste my time then minus we'll leave."

Kei bit lip and looked down. "Let's just get this straight forward and done." He said standing up.

"What are you doing..?" Kageyama said, also standing up, he wasn't really interested in what Kei was doing.

"You remember the day we met. You were being an idiot with shrimp." Kei said.

"Yah what about it?"

"You were being all bitchy about stuff." He said, he knew it offended Kageyama but he didn't say anything about it.

"Well. Of course it wasn't love at first sight. Ew no." He said.

Kageyama didn't understand what it Tsukishima saying. And Tsukishima understood. He was trying to find the right words to say.

Until he remembered what Asahi said to him way before the trip.

Flashback
"Why do your think you fell in love with Kageyama..?" Asahi asked, as he kneeled next to Tsukishima.

Tsukishima shrugged. "I didn't fall in love with him for his looks, or whatever.." he said. "I fell in love because of him being him."

Asahi tilted his head.

"I fell in love with him because he speaks his mind and doesn't follow what a person says. He becomes his own person and rules the court. Like a king he is." Tsukishima said.

Asahi chuckled softly. "see Tsukishima, you fell in love with him for a reason."

"There's only that one flaw that makes a person fall in love with." Asahi said. "And that was Kageyama's determination. That was his flaw that made you fall in love with him.

"Really?" Tsukishima asked.

Asahi didn't say anything but just stood up and looked at Tsukishima.

"Follow you heart Tsukishima. Even if it means going through obstacles that tries to prevent the thing you love. Which is Kageyama."

Back to present
Tsukishima gulped and grabbed Kageyama's hands and smiled at him.

"H-hey why are you looking at me like that."

"Kageyama. Don't change. Ever." Tsukishima said as he held it tightly.

Kageyama didn't know what Tsukishima meant. Did he like his personality? What made the sassy Kei Tsukishima say that?

Tsukishima sighed heavily and let go. "Sorry if I confused you. You don't know Anything at all anyway. Goodnight king."

"Goodnight Tsukishima."