Beautiful Coincidence - (1)

I'm so so sorry for the very very very late update for this story, but here I am. Enjoy this chap!!

MINA'S POV

MINA: I guess this is it..

I said while standing infront of my new class. I walked in and sat at an empty spot beside a girl that is sleeping.

Within a few minutes the teacher came in. Feeling quilty to wake her up....I said whispering to her

MINA: Wake up, the teacher is coming..

The girl wake up

***: T-thank you

And I just nod

MS.***POV

MS. ***: Good morning class..

as all of the students greet me, i saw one unfamiliar face.

MS. ***: Who are you?

MINA: I'm t-the new student..

the girl said while stuttering

MS. ***: Another late commer? Just introduce yourself..

MINA'S POV

MINA: M-my name is Myoui Mina and I'm from Japan.

MS. ***: If you're from Japan. Then I expect a lot from you. My name is Ms. Son Seungwan, you can call me Ms. Wendy. Sit down, we shall start the class now.

Then Ms. Wendy start to write something on the board.

(time skip)

Ms. Wendy has been discussing our lesson for 3 hour straight. All of the students try their best to focus on what Ms. Wendy saying.

MS. WENDY: Time to go back, please finish all the homework that I gave and return them to me by tomorrow morning. Dismiss.

MINA:Finally.. Its time to go back.

while packing my books, I feel like someone tapping my shoulder and I turn to the left. The girl that was sleeping earlier smile at me.

***: T-thanks again for waking me up earlier.

MINA: You're welcome..

I said while showing my awkward smile..

***: By the way, my name is Chou Tzuyu.. You can call me Tzuyu

MINA: A-aaa my name is Myoui Mina, you can call me Mina.

TZUYU: I know, you already introduce yourself earlier.

And I just smile to her.

TZUYU: Since its still early to go back home, I wanna go to the library. You wanna come?

She suddenly asked.

MINA: Of course!

I just followed her, cause I don't really know where is the library since it's my first day here.

While we're walking to the library, I heard someone shouting Tzuyu's name. Tzuyu and I quickly turn our head back and saw a girl with blonde hair running to us.

TZUYU'S POV

I heard someone called my name and turn my head back. It is Sana

SANA: Why did you walk so fast Tzuyu?

she said while panting because of running.

TZUYU: I'm sorry, I didn't hear you call my name.

SANA: hahaha, it's okay..

TZUYU: you said that you have extra class earlier, but what did you do here?

SANA: the class is canceled already, but I don't know why Mr. Kim canceled it.

TZUYU: oohh.. Since you are, I want to introduce you to someone.

Then I called Mina cause she's standing a little bit far from me and Sana.

MINA'S POV

I just walked awkwardly to Tzuyu and the blonde girl since Tzuyu asked me to...

TZUYU: mina.. This is Sana and shes from Japan too.

while pointing at the blonde girl.

SANA: hi!!! I'm Sana..

she said with an aegyo,and suddenly hug me.

I'm shock at first, but quickly returned the hug.

TZUYU: I'm sorry.. She has too much aegyo and sometimes she irritate people.

Sana just look at her while pouting.

MINA: it's okay, I love it..

Sana then look at me and smile.

TZUYU: Sana, you wanna follow us to the library?

SANA: Suree.. Let's goo!!

i just laughed at her action, cause she's too cute

while we're walking to the library, there's some boys walk passing us and one of them looks familiar to me.

while I'm looking at the boy who looks familiar, I accidentally bumped one someone.

MINA: I'm so sorry.. I didn't realize you were there.. I'm so sorry Againn...

I said stuttering cause I'm too panicked.....

*chuckles
_______________________________________

Q:Who did you think Mina bumped to?

Feel free to comment and don't forget to vote!! I would love to reply all of your comment😄

*i'm sorry if this chapter isnt good enough and I'm sorry for my bad English and grammar..

Chapter 1✔️
Chapter 2 next..

-author alyaa💜