switching roles for now

Hey I got bored so I decided to do a request, also thank you yins1n for this request.

A6d pov

Ever since we told our boyfriends our secrets we became closer to eachother. Sapnap, he's a great person, he's trustable, have some great humor and I love him that way. Then my phone went off ringing, I check it and it was Sapnap, he said has a surprise for me in the bed. Meh why not I got nothing else to do.  I walked to my room and then I saw a note 📝 on my pillow. I got up to the note then I got handcuffed to my bed, I turned to see who done this and it was Sapnap with a smirk.

Sapnap:well, well, well I see you got in my trap.

A6d:Sapnap, baby what is the meaning of this?

Sapnap:Well let's just say, I wanted to change roles tonight, so enjoy the ride.

I blushed from those words, but then again I'll let him do it for now. Then felt something trying to move my shirt. Then something sharp came cutting it.

Sapnap:you don't mind if I "take off" your shirt.

A6d:oh no I don't, besides the shirt was a little bit old anyway.

Then the shirt almost came off of my skin. Then I felt the scissors on my skin by my shoulder. I was bout to say something but before I say anything I got cut out by Sapnap kissing me and entering my mouth. Then he got to my neck, looks like he's trying to distract me when he was cutting the other shoulder then the shirt was fully off.

Sapnap:I didn't know you had smooth skin~

Then he won't stop attacking my neck so let's get him off of it. We he bited a spot, I fake moaned, then he stop.

Sapnap:now that's the sound~. Now let the real fun begin.

His vocie sounded so..... heaven~. Then I felt his hand on my waste then he pulled down my pants, then when my pant are off, he stopped. I can feel him crawling up to me.

Sapnap:are you ready my love?~

A6d:heh... oh I'm ready

Sapnap:ok but no take backs.

Third person pov

As the small but topped the slowly putted his length in the taller one entrance the two were quickly move and move.

A6d:ahh~ more sappy~

Sapnap:don't worry you'll get it soon.

After some thrust and moaning, a6d came out cumming, then at the end Sapnap toke off the handcuffs and cuddled with his boyfriend.

A6d:you were so good~

Sapnap:I'm glad you like it babe~

Then A6d's cat came in and landed in the middle of the two. Sapnap awning at it seeing how cute it is. Then the two went to bed snuggling with the cat

Hey y'all I wanna thank yins1n for this request and yet happy new year y'all! Hope this all goes good and yet if you other smut or cuteness from the other ships just comment, or if you wanna ask angel something go ahead. Thank you man and trans, woman and leasbeins, girls and bis, boys and pans. Good bye and happy new year.