-_Lev Haiba_-

" MY TURN." Lev shouted, running over to the bowl and picking the first piece of paper ge saw.

As he grabbed the paper unraveling the paper seeing the color (C/N) that i had choose.

"Oooh, I got (Y/N), and we will have a great time." Lev said smirking at me.

As he ended that sentence, the next blink i took Lev was on the floor with Yaku standing behind him.

"Dont sexualize (Y/N)" he said looking down.

( *Mom mode active* )

"S-sorry." Lev mubbled getting up in a pain.

"Its fine, let's just get this over with. " I giggled grabbing Lev's hand and dragging him to the closet.

I pushed him into the closet, steeping and closing it behind us. Lev was quite cramped because he has long legs.

"Are you sure ?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, if you don't mind. " I said .

I stood up and sat between Lev's leg, I looked like a child compared to him.

(short squad hype up✌)

" Is it comfortable.?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said turning facing him. I kissed his cheek and sat back down grabbing a random object from the closet and started to mess with it.

( My brain needs bleach,  I have such a dirty mind.)

We sat like that, Lev with a red face