-_-Tooru Oikawa-_-(Crappy/Shittywaka)

"Ha who ever gets me is the luckiest person in the world." Tooru said confidentiality.

"Yeah, real lucky. " Hajime scuffed.

"Whats THAT suppose to mean." Oikawa huffed.

"That you will be real unlucky to get you." He smirked.

"IWAAA-CHAAAN , SO RUUUDE." He whined.

"Just pick Oikawa. " Hajime said holding the hat to him.

"Okay, Okay Jeez."

...

"I got (Y/N)." He said giving me the eye.

" Okay.." I said walking into the closet.

"WAIT." He shouted from chasing after me.

As we made it to the door, it slammed behind us and a tripped on something , making me fall into floor and so did Oikawa.

He landed on top of me, smirking down on top with me whining in a light pain well we stare into in each other's eyes. He lowered his face onto him making our lips touch.

He pushed his lips more onto mine, I didn't know if I should kiss back. But I did anyway. The kiss was rough but still sweet. I wanted it to last but we pulled away because of the lack of air.

I looked up at him and we both pink and the door swung open and Iwaizumi was standing with a deadly look on his face seeing us in this position.

"Shittykawa. " he said angered.

"N-no that's not what I was doing." He said because of the fear rising in him.

He had pulled Oikawa off me and dragged him out of the closet. Hearing a faint scream getting farther away.

All I did was laugh a little and follow behind them. Not wanting Hajime to kill my new boyfriend.