Chapter 8

"Ah, so you must be a friend of the intruders." The leader frowned."How stupid can you be, you've got no guns and here you are, trying to distract us."

Again, one of the males laughed."Stupid?Did you hear that Axel?"

The one called Axel paused and then there was a chuckle."We'll see who is the stupid one, you've got no idea who we are." A rain of bullets were fired towards these guys.

Angeal shook his head." It's time." And that did it, he brought his gun out and started firing. You did the same.

The enemies did not even see it coming. Bullets penetrated flesh and body after body fell to the ground not sure where who got them. Now, since there was noise everywhere, the rest of the enemies came out of their little houses, with weapons in hand. They came rushing from your left and from your right. Zexion started shooting to the right, while you to the left. Angeal kept firing to the exit, some of the enemies had by now, found a place to hid and keep firing. You and your friends hid and the wooshing of the bullets flashing above your heads was heard. From the commotion coming from the exit, it seemed that the two males who had announced their arrival were fighting.

As suspected, you ran out of ammo and no later so did Zexion and Angeal. Hiding completely, you had no idea how you would be fighting with all the shooting. Getting on your belly, you looked around and once you saw that one of the enemies was loading, you made a dash. Bullets were woshing past you, but you ran fast. Once you had made it to where the man was, you jumped and the man looked up, only to see the blade coming towards his face. The blade went through one of his eyes, and he was out completely.

With another gun avaliable, you unstuck the machete, having a bit of trouble, you pulled it out. Placing it on your sheald, you grabbed the gun started firing to a group of males who had noticed that Angeal and Zexion had run out of ammo, and made their way to their hiding place. They were killed. Angeal and Zexion also began to move around and kill enemies, and fired and fired until there were no bullets. Now that there were a few enemies, you ran and stabbed here and there leaving the targets laying on the ground.

What seemed like hours, which in reality were a mere minutes, were over. Standing at the side of Angeal, you panted. Angeal seemed fine while Zexion was in the same condition as you. The males, who had distracted the enemies now were visible. It turned out that they looked similar, with their flaming red hair and similar wide grins.

"Yo' Angeal!" yelled one of the red heads, who wore his flaming hair in a ponytail. He started with a jog and when you straightened up, he stopped jogging and began to walk. His face was that of shock, happiness. There was a word that his lips said but you had not paid him any attention, you were rather busy cleaning you face which was tainted with crimson.

"Damn Angeal, what the hell is wrong with you? Why haven't you talked to us?" Axel asked now walking forward and stopped to see why Reno was acting so weird. Finally noticing that Reno was captivated by something, he too turned his head to see what was so interesting. Once he noticed the [h/c] woman, who was now stretching and then you stopped doing so to look back at Axel, his heart stopped beating. With an abrupt stop, he took a deep breath.

You on the other hand weren't sure what just happened. The red heads stopped approaching you, they were frozen into place as if they had seen a ghost. Unsure, you turned around, lookin behind you to see if there was someone behind ready to kill you or something. There was nothing, soon Zexion joined you and Angeal.

Leaning a bit towards Angeal, who was watching the redheads with interest, you had to ask."What's the matter with them?"

He turned to face you and the corner of his mouth turn upward."Nothing, don't mind them."