C20• Sweet and Spicy, Finally and forever

Don't mind the corny arse name it jus- I thought- carry on 🗿.

We all jumped into this car, buckling up all fast and shit, and sat in silence looking at each other before somebody farted loud as ✨fock✨.

"Nasty booty ass", Corey mumbled starting up the car.

Lailen plucked him in the back of the head,"Shut up hoe its the baby". They went back and forth before I cut them off when paper plains started playing on the radio.

"ALL I WANNA DO IS pEW PeW pEw pEw" I sung hitting Corey aggressively upside the head with a nerf gun I found in the backseat. Yeah❤️ cus we that swaggy 😈💯.

"STOP HITTING ME MIDGET" Corey yelled pushing me back hard as shit. He swerved a little bit before gaining control or whatever. I scoffed looking at Lailen who had a "now why tf" expression on her face.

 I scoffed looking at Lailen who had a "now why tf" expression on her face

(Them bitches🏋🏽‍♀✨💅🏽)

"Listen don't you fuck my car up, I want this back in one piece okay?" she said plucking both of us. I didn't know if this bitch was talking about the anime or not so I stayed hush hush.

Approximaterly 10 minutes later teehee~ 🙈

 I hugged Lailen as hard as I could. Shit I even farted a little- Ik it was not needed and I'm sorry😔✋🏽

"You be safe out there we don't need you getting snatched again" she laughed rocking us side to side.

"Fuck you" I smiled pushing her slightly. "And you jus take care of this baby" I poked at her stummy. "And you take care of yours" she pinched at my fat making me scrunch my face in angy.

   I was about to say something else but Corey budded in,"Alright cut the lovey dovey fuckery lets go home" he snickered pulling at my arm. Lailen rolled her eyes before she pranced back to her house watching us load into the car from the doorway.

I sighed in happy😌. Corey drove, Kenya was asleep, and I had a goofy ass smile smaked across my face.

Everything was good. No molesters. No cheating hoe bag asscan ex. No lice. Just the three of us like it had been before that night.

I leaned forward to face Corey's ear lobe. "Brotheren do you clean your ears" I said swiping the back of it. He flicked my forehead making me fall back.

"Put your fucking seatbelt on and let me drive roach" he chuckled. I started putting it on because I didn't want to almost die like the other 300 times. "You didn't answer my question rat" I crossed my arms. He hit a turn,"Just don't smell it.".

Imma tell you bruv when I sniffed my finger I died, came back, and died again because chile I- what the fuck.

Why does he not wash the back his ears- Its not like homie shits out the back of it...I don't hope👁👁.