C17 • Cheater Cheater

Typeepee

I steady walking down the hall lowkey looking for the bathroom because I was about to pee my pants. Like Lord have mercy I'm about to BU-

Uh No❤️

I thought about what Jada's homie Mike said to me. 'Just lay off her' PFFT the hell? I chuckled at that continuing to trot down this long ass hall. Like who tf he think he is telling me about my girl. I bet shes curved him about 1,000 times before. Shieeet she didn't even look amused when he came through the door. Anywho- after opening and closing hella doors I was about to just piss on the floor when I walked in on Jada beating Kenya down with a pillow in the corner.

tHe GiRlS ArE fIgHtInGgGggG- aight lemme stop 😌✋🏽

I grabbed Jada by her waist, snatching the pillow out of her hand so she couldn't attack me, and looked down at the body hugging dress she had on.

"Damn baby if you looked like this before I would've never cheated on you" I smirked scanning her face hoping I'd get her cute ass giggle in response.

Instead she shot her head up at me with a disgusted✨ look on her face before she slowly turned her head to Kenya. "Get him the fock away from me before I shit on him" she smiled titling her head. What type of exorcist shit.

"What type of back handed compliment was that Tyriek" Kenya scoffed pulling Jay away from me. "You know I was just joking with my bay bie" I bit my lip watching her scoot over next to her guard dog.

"Joking my ass bitch that shit wasn't even funny like...." Jada said putting on some pink jordans that kind of matched her dress. I scrunched my nose at that.

"Aren't you supposed to wear hee-", she cut me off,"Eat my ass". I stood there surprised because she formed that sentence thinking my lightskin ass wouldn't say some slick shit in response.

I rubbed my hands together,"With pleasure baby doll".

"Why would you say that lightskin shit to me" she said making me snicker. "Its not like I haven't done it before and I'll probably do it again tonight" I smirked making her gasp before she huff and puffed her tiny ass past me like I irritated her. "What the fuck-" I said watching her turn the corner fast as shit. "Oh..kay?"I mumbled before I looked back at Kenya shaking her head at me.

"Whatchu shaking yo head for Mrs. Vinnie" I squinted. She walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Tyriek".

I raised my eyebrows in response to her.

"You stupid".

She smacked the 50% black out of the back of my neck before she trickled down the hall chuckling to herself.