Chapter 3

I laid in my room watching The Fault In Our Stars.
~Shay-Shay (Sound Familiar Haylee)
Want to go to Starbucks?
Lilly-Sure let me change first.~
I changed Into a high low sweater with black skinny jeans.I put on gray vans and a white beanie.
~Shay-Shay-
Outside
Lilly-
Coming~
I grabbed my sunglasses.I ran out to where Shay was standing and we skated to Starbucks.We walked in and went to the counter."What can I get you?"the lady asked."Caramel Frappe and a peppermint hot chocolate"I said.The lady nodded and the amount came up on the screen.I paid her and went back to my seat."So I heard you beat Hemmings up pretty bad today"Shay said with a smirk."He kinda deserved it."I said."White"the lady called.I went up there and got our drinks. We stayed out all day. It was about 9:00 when we came back home and since it was already dark my mom didn't want Shay walking home so she just let her stay the night. It was a school night and we were "supposed" to go to sleep early but we didn't. Instead we stayed up all night listening to One Direction,5SOS,and R5. The next day at school didn't go so good. " Ms.White wake up!" said my boring math teacher Mrs.Smith. "Oh...sorry Mrs.Smith it won't happen again." I said with a big yawn. "Did you even hear a word I said about our lesson?!" she said with an angry look on her face. "Well...not really." I said with a guilty smirk. "Well...you can go to Ms.Adams office and figure out how to do it!" she screamed and put a big math book on my desk.