Chapter 5

I walked into the music room the teacher Ms.Honeycutt (Lol) is my favorite teacher."Okay class today were doing a partner assignment and I have a note from Ms.Adams saying that Lilly and Luke are to be partners."she said giving me a look.
"Now get with your partners. You will not be able to finish this assignment in class you will have to meet up at each other's houses." She said. I turned to Luke giving him that "I'm not going to your house so you will have to come to mine." kinda look. He just looked at me rolled his eyes and nodded his head in agreement. It was time for class to let out and I was the first one out the door. I was walking in the hall and Luke comes up to me. "I'm sorry about that thing I posted on the internet." He said. I just kept walking and ignored him. "Maybe after we get done with this assignment we can get to know each other and become frie..." that's where I stopped him. "Just because we got partnered up doesn't mean we will be friends. I really don't want to be your friend. All you are is a jerk that just thinks about himself. So after this project we are just going to act like we don't know each other." I said in a stern voice. I turned away and started back to class. He stood there in shock. "Luke don't worry she will get used to you. Just give her some time." Mrs.Honeycutt said to Luke."No I'm done giving her time!"I heard Luke yell."YOU SAY IM SELF CENTERED WHAT ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE YOU BRING THEM YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU!UNLIKE EVERYBODY ELSE I WONT LIE TO YOU!THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVERY ACTUALLY LIKED YOU WAS KADE BUT GUESS WHAT HES DEAD LILLY!!"Luke yelled.I kept walking with tears streaming down my face.This my dear friends is why I hate Luke Hemmings.