After The Island Arc

Right after Dave, Ian and all the chipmunks have landed safely after getting rescued, the concert has started. It was all going perfect. The Chipettes and Chipmunks' voices were as beautiful as ever. The crowd roared with satisfaction as the talented animals started to sing 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO.

Backstage, Ian and Dave were listening quietly. Ian was the one to break that silence.
"Are you having fun, baby?", Ian whispered seductively in Dave's ear. The latter's head immediately shot up, he stared into Ian's eyes, as he felt heat take over his lower stomach and face. "Not as much fun as I could be having right now." Dave responded, a small smirk forming on his lips.

Ian also smirked, clearly satisfied with the response. "Fuck, you sure are sexy for a fuckin' chimp-tamer." He growled. Dave opened his mouth to say something, but Ian quickly shut him up by colliding their lips together. Dave moaned loudly as the other male shoved his tongue down his throat. Ian pulled away slowly, then grabbed the chipmunk daddy by his collar, taking him further backstage.

"D-daddy... Please be gentle, don't put me in a cage like you did to the other brats!", Dave whimpered. "Tsk. I don't know, baby boy. You've been pretty naughty. Think I might have to punish you." Ian purred as the men entered an empty room with a bed.

"Be a good little bitch and do what daddy says." Ian said as he locked the door and threw Dave onto the bed. The brunette whimpered quietly as the male with glasses started to take his clothes off. When Ian got to Dave's boxers he quickly ripped them off, as the male's erection popped out of his underwear and settled on his stomach.

"Aah, I-Ian!" Dave cried out as the bald man started to rub at his rim. "'Knew you'd be a whiny bitch. Keep quiet or I'll gag you." Ian said, as he spat onto the other man's entrance. He spread his spit with his fingers, and when he thought it was ready, he pushed two fingers inside, and begun to do a scissoring motion.

Dave cried out again, his neglected cock beginning to leak precum. He decided to bite into a pillow, trying to keep as quiet as he could, without making his daddy angry. After he thought he was ready, Ian took his fingers out, and pressed his dick into the brunettes asshole. "I'm gonna put it in now. Make sure to keep quiet, slut." He slapped Dave's ass, as the latter bit into the pillow, trying his best not to moan out.

The sounds of Party Rock have seemed to get louder, as Ian entered into Dave entirely.
"Now dance bitch!" Ian yelled out as he started to thrust in the rhythm of Party Rock. Dave choked on his own spit and moans.
He nearly started crying when he heard his top start to sing. "Party Rock is in your ass tonight! Everybody just have a good time!".

"What the fuck?!" Dave's screech of horror got muted by the pillow. He was about to kick the dumb cunt above him, but suddenly Ian thrusted directly into his prostate.
"A-aAh FUCK!" He yelled as he came on his stomach and the sheets. Soon after, Ian followed him into oblivion as came into chipmunk-dad's asshole. They both came down from their high's exactly as the song ended.

"I fucking hate you." Dave said as he started to put his clothes back on. Ian just laughed at him, and he continued to laugh at him all the way back home.