Chapter 1

(Dream)

His swety body pressed aginst mine we began to kiss.. I couldnt believe it i was kissing Dj Ashba I was so happy..

(End dream)

"Kelsi wake the fuck up" Mick yelled at me waking me up from the best dream EVER!!

"Ugh what do you want Uncle?" I asked

"We're gonna be late dont you remember the tour starts today"

"Oh yea let me get a shower and ill be ready" I said gettin out of bed and walking into the bathroom..

I got in the shower and let the warm water cascade down my body..When I got out I blow-dryed my hair and did my make-up.. I then got dressed and grabed my suit casses put them in the car and we left.. Mick was my uncle he's letting me go on the tour with him I honestly have know idea how he talked Shannon into letting me go.. Shannon is my mom..

When we arived at the air port Nikki was alredy there..

"Hey kid how are you?? I missed you.. You coming with us??" Nikki asked walking up to me so we could hug

"Yea Uncle talked my mom into letting me come.. And I missed you too.." I replied..

We hugged and as soon as we did i herd from behind me a very famelier deep voice say

"Kelsi is that you?? Get your ass over here and hug me girl!!"

I turned around to see Tommy

"Tom Tom!!!" I screamed and ran to him

When we hugged he picked me up and twirled me around.. I laughed

"Tommy I missed you like crazy how are you??" I asked

"Im good haha so your coming on tour this is gonna be alot of fun girl im excited" Tommy said

"I know me too!!"

Then i herd footsteps from behind me.. I turned around to see Dj and with him was a nasty looking hoe.. I looked down and kinda got upset..

"Hey Kelsi how are you" Dj asked

"Ok" I said still looking at the ground

I guess Tommy noticed couse then he taped my arm and said

"Come here for a min kel"

i went with him

"Whats wrong kels??" He askd

"Its nothin Tommy please dont wrorry about it"

"Kelsi you saying dont worry about it makes me worry more.. Now youd better tell me or everyone over there will find out that your a lesbien"

"Tommy im not a lesbeian.. And why do you want to know its not improtant and it dont matter"

"It matters to me you a little sis to me kels and i really dont like seeing you upset"

"Ugh fine but you have to swear to me that you wont tell anyone ok??"

"Kelsi have i evr told your secrets??"

"No but still youve gotta swear"

"I swear i wont tell anyone ok now tell me" He demanded

"Ok fine.. Remember how when Dj and that slut walked up i looked down and then i barly answred him.. yea thats because i like him.. like alot and i dont like seeign him with all those girls hes with because you know every girl he gets with either cheets on him or just has a one night stand with him just to say theyve sleep with Dj Ashba and then he gets upset and i feel really bad"

Tommy was stunned and confused

"Wait so your telling me you like Ashba?? What the fuck are you kidding me man thats hard to believe.."

"Yes i like him Tomy" I looked down and a few tear rolled dow my face..

"Kels thats ok i mena it different but its ok i mean its not like you can help it."

i stood up and hugged tommy and cried on his sholder for aliitle bit then i finnaly stop he said itll all work out and ill be fine

We walked back over to the guys and the plane had just shown up.