Chapter 4

I woke up laying on a couch.

"Where am- oh my what? Hayes freakin Grier" I said and started crying.

"Lay back down, ok gorgeous? Can I call your mom you blacked out"

*flashback*

"Where is she? Where is my mother?" I asked the nurse tears poring out of my face.

"Come take a seat" the nurse said calmly I took a seat beside her.

"Your mother is in really bad condition, really bad, it's that condition where she is gone, I'm so sorry" she said still calm.

"Your sorry? YOUR SORRY?" I yelled.

I ran out of the hospital and back home.

*end of flashback*

"My mom." I said and started crying.

"Are you ok?" Jack j said calming me down.

I shook my head and took off the bracelets revealing my cuts "I didn't even get to say goodbye. she was a great woman, she was my mom" I whispered.

"We're so sorry" they all said trying to calm me down. wait no not all of them nash was on his phone, great.

"We all are" they added. "no-" matt was about to cut me off "not all of you are sorry, nash isn't, i liked every single video, I subscribed, I stuck up for him, I thought all the haters were wrong about him, but maybe I was wrong" I said tears running down my cheeks.

"I'm so sor-" nash said but I cut him off "you laughed at me having an anxiety attack, you ignored me, its to late" I said before leaving.

Why did I leave, I loved hayes and carter, they were defiantly my favourite two but I also loved the jacks and. oh stuff it I love them all... but nash.

I was almost at my hotel when I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I elbowed the person right in the stomach "ouch" they shrieked.

"H-hayes?" I said helping him up.

He gave me a hug "come back?" He said.

I gave a quick nod and he grabbed my hand and we run back.

Hayes pulled me backstage "jc told me that you said I was your favourite."

I blushed but covered my face to hide it

Hayes pulled my hands a way from my face "you look cute when you blush" he whispered and gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

Nash walked over to me. great that's just what I wanted *hint sarcasm*
"Listen I'm so sorry, I was just, I don't know I just wasn't in a fan mood, I know that sounds bad but girls kept forcing me to kiss them on the lips and I'm sorry" he scratched the back of his neck.

Holy mother of Jesus I find it sexy when boys do that.

"It's fine I forgive you" I said and engulfed him into a hug.

"So have you talked to Hayes and carter properly yet?" He said with a smirk.

"Hayes, yes but carter" I stopped talking and shook my head.

"Well what are you waiting for" he said pointing in Carters direction.

I looked at nash and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"H-h-hi carter m-my name is Bianca" he gave me a hug "SELFIE TIME" he yelled. I just laughed and started taking selfies.

"You better post them on Twitter" he said pulling me onto his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist.