Chapter 7

{Bianca's POV}

My heart was melting *carters voice* ermagerd.

He said looked gorgeous.

HAYES GRIER SAID I LOOK BEAUTIFUL

HAYES FREAKING GRIER SAID I LOOK BEAUTIFUL

HAYES, HAYES GRIER SAID I, ME, I LOOK BEAUTIFUL

I was snapped out of my internal fangirl mode by someone saying my name.

It was carter "come here" he said patting his knee for me to sit on it.

I said on his lap and he put his head on my shoulder "you smell good" I giggled.

"Why thank you, you smell like bubblegum, I could just eat you up" he giggled.

I felt myself blush.

"What are they going to do with that girl?" I questioned. I have no clue why but I was really curious.

"They will probably make her stay outside and not let her back in until the meeting is over" he said into the back of my neck.

"Oh ok, would you like me to get you some water or nah?" I said. just being kind you know how it is.

"Umm nah I'm fine, thanks for asking though" he said while giggling at my 'or nah' joke.

"It's fine" I said.

He unwrapped his arms from around me so I stood up "ill see you soon, beautiful" carter said making me blush.

He gave me a hug then left.

I checked my phone.

Kian looked at my wallpaper. great *hint sarcasm* "who's that old man?" He said.

"Ugh he's my dad" I said shakily.

"Why is he your wallpaper?" Jc asked.

I started shaking "h-h-he I-is" I started crying and shaking worse.

"I need hayes" I whispered loud enough for kian to hear.

"She wants hayes. I'll go get him" kian said and ran out.

Jc was trying to calm me but it was making it worse. I love jc, don't get me wrong, but right now only one person can soothe me. Hayes.

{Hayes POV}

"Quick bro, she's shaking and crying" kian said in a panicked voice.

This can't be good....

...shit.

I ran backstage to see jc trying to calm Bianca down.

I grabbed her out of his arms and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Shhh it's fine. your safe with me" I whispered while still hugging her.

She told me when we were coming back to here that when she felt unsafe or scared, this would happen.

I pulled out of the hug and grabbed her hand, I placed her on my lap and said "what's wrong beautiful?"

When I said that her tears admediantly stopped.

Wow I'm pretty good at this.

"M-my d-d-dad mydadrapedme" she mumbled quietly.

HE WHAT?!?

He's gonna pay, nobody, and I mean nobody, put the most beautiful girl in the world who I am in love with-

Wait what? In love? No I'm not.

Pfft I mean maybe. she is very- OK OK I LOVE HER.

"but?" I said yet it came out my like a qustion.

"He's in jail, to be completely honest I don't know why I havnt changed it..." She said confidently.

I swear this girl, she makes your heart melt.

"Come with me" I said grabbing her hand.

"Hayes what about them? They love you" she said sounding concerned.

I swear this girl.

"Well your coming out as well" I said confidently.

I guess it's good for the to meet my soon-to-be-girlfriend, right?