2.

- A Whole New World - ________________________________

________________________________

Next thing I new I was...

falling though the sky.

Holy fuck.

I CAN'T DIE BEFORE I GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SANGWOAH!!!!

I braced myself for impact by crossing my arms in front of my head but the impact never came because I was caught before I could fall to my death.

"Are you alright?! Why were you falling from the sky?!" My savior asked me. I would recognize that voice anywhere.

"GAHHH ERWIN!!!" I yelled. My eyes widened.

'Wait.'

I looked down at his right arm and grabbed it making sure it was still there.

"What are you doing? Do you need medical attention? I'll ask again, why were you falling though the sky?" He asked again.

I sighed. 'Ok. So it's before Erwin arm gets taken off so I must be somewhere between season one and two.' I thought putting a hand to my chin thinking and ignoring the questions Erwin was asking.

"Hello? Miss?"

"Oh! I'm fine! Thanks for saving me!" I said, hugged him and left. I think he was confused but I was more focused on finding out where I'm the anime I was.

As I walked through the streets I got stares from passing people. I can understand why because this is the 800's and I am wearing a dinosaur hoodie and leggings. I stick out like a sore thumb, not that I care though.

While looking around for answers the ground began to rumble. I looked up at the wall and saw the face of the Colossal Titan.

My eyes widened. I pulled my phone from my backpack and took a picture. Still wide eyed.

As everyone was running and screaming I was trying to figure out if I was at the very beginning of Attack On Titan or the middle of the first season.

I thought it would be best to get on top of a building to get a better view.

I just sat on top of a building eating (f/s) waiting for something to happen.

Something did happen.

A Titan came running towards me. I panicked, grabbed my stuff and bolted but I was not as fast as the Titan.