5.

- Training - ________________________________

- Training -
________________________________

"NO! COME ANY CLOSER AND YOU'RE MOTHER DIES!"

"Please leave my daughter out of this! She's just a child!"

"M-mother? What's going on? Who is this man?"

"That's it!"

"NO MOTHER!!!!"

"Smile for me Khaleesi."

"You're turn."

"MOTHER!!" I screamed sitting up super fast. I looked around at my surroundings forgetting where I was for a second.

Panting I pulled my legs from the bed I was laying in and dangled them off it, my hands clenching the sides and my head heading low.

I was trying to get my breathing under control and my emotions in check.

"Y/n?? Are you alright I thought I heard screaming??" Eren came racing down the stairs to our room in the basement.

I turned my head and smiled at him.

"Yeah! Never felt better." I stood up stretching.

"Oh alright. Well Petra made breakfast so you should come get it before it gets cold." He said and turned to leave.

"Sure thing!" I gave him a thumbs up and grabbed my bag from under the bed.

I laid my clothes out on the bed and sighed.

'Smile for me Khaleesi.'

Mother's voice ran in my head. I sighed and then put on my best smile.

"Sup Shorty Clean!" I said hugging Levi from behind.

"Get off me, filth." He growled and I just smiled at him.

"Someone's grumpy in the mornings!" I skipped over to the empty chair with a nice breakfast in front of it.

As soon as my ass hit the chair I started shoving food in my mouth like a Titan eating people.

"Slow down Y/n. You'll get sick." Levi said pushing a cup of water in my direction.

"Awww is someone caring for me~" I cooed teasingly. He glared at me.

"No. I don't want you throwing up your breakfast in here. And your table manners are disgusting." He scoffed and drank some of his tea.