PROLOGUE

Yoongi is already sleep. He bring girl again. And I'm hurt again. He let the girl sleep in my space. I can't do something because I know in the end I'm the one who will suffer again. He always rape me when I try to talk to him about his attitude. I can't take my sobs anymore that's why I run to the door and close it loudly. I didn't mean that. Yoongi got awake. He look for me and when he find me. He drag me to our room. He make me seat on the couch and then he get a rope and pit it on my hands and feet.

He then go to the girl and kiss her. I was badly hurt but all I can do is to silently cry. He doesn'twant loud person except for me before. And I know if I'd make sound he will punish me again. They make out in front me. Evrytime I try to close my eyes he always shout and make me look at them. I maoe my self cry more so my eyes will not be clear.

"Hoseok! Don't close your eyes! Keep ut open or else... I'll punish you!" and then my eyes become swollen. I didn't see them any more but i hear their moans. I just cry and cry until tge girl shout in pleasure.

After a few mimutes the room is quiet already. So i decided to stop for m crying. I first thing i saw is yoongi and the girl sleeping naked. They cuddling. I slowly walk to the door and go to eomma Jin.  I know their house is always open for us.

When I get there i knock. I think they're already asleep. I try to knock again and appa Namjoon open it.

"My little sunshine what happend to you? " he asked I run the  him and hug him as tight as I could. I cry on his shoulders. He's like my father.

"W-where's Eomma Jin? Abeoji?"I asked. I want my Eomma. I'm like a kid lost for a long time.

"He's asleep already Little sunshine...but I know he'll be awake if I say your here. You know your Eomma Jin loves you."Abeoji answered.

"C-can you wake him up for me?"I requested. I want to sleep on their bed. I want to sleep beside them.

"Ofcourse. Let's go." He hold my hand and bring me upstairs.

When we are there he open it. Then I saw Eomma. He's sleeping. He looks like an angel. I can't take it anymore so I run to him and jump and hug him. He groan. He slowly open his eyes and looks who wake him. Then when he saw me crying he hug me back.

"My baby...what happend?" I just shake my head. I don't want to talk I just want to sleep. I want to rest. I'm tired. Really tired.

"Honey doesn't want to talk don't force him."Abeoji said. Eomma just nod his head.
"What do you want baby?" he asked. Like I'm 5 year old kid while I'm already 28 years old.

"I just want to rest with the two of you...can I do that?"

"Ofcourse baby. Come here honey let him sleep in the middle." the abeoji lay beside me. They both hug me then we slept.

TIME SKIPS~~

I woke up when the sun kiss my face. I look at my sides their sleeping. They both hugging me. I stand up carefully so I won't disturb their sleep.

I walked to the door. But then I hear some voice. So i checked. When I get down I saw the Three members. No. Four. Yoongi was there too. He's glaring at me. I know. He's mad. I go out im the middle of the night.

"Hyung!"the three of them say.

"Annyeong." I greeted back.

"Hyung why are you here?" V asked

"Did you sleep here?" Jimin asked too.