❄☃️ Snowflake 3 ☃️❄

They both woke up with loud noise of banging outside.

"CHANYEOL!! BAEKHYUN ARE YOU GUYS OKAY!!"

"ANSWER US!!"

Baekhyun stirred awake hearing loud banging.

"Chanyeol wake up" Baekhyun shaked him. "Maybe police is outside." They quickly untangled themself before yelling that they are inside safe and sound.

Quickly dragging the almirahs away from the door they opened the door to be engulfed by their families.

❄☃️❄

From that day they both started to know each other little by little growing mature feeling for each other.

They year quickly passed and now it was Baekhyun's last year In the high school. They both were sitting in park clad in warm clothes.

"Chanyeol what you wanna talk please talk quick it's cold!" Baekhyun whined on the swing pushing himself forward and backward.

"Wait for sometime!!" Chanyeol said.

"They said it will snow today. So I have to go home before it c-- " Baekhyun felt something cold on his nose. "--omes"

"It's snowing now." He pouted looking at Chanyeol who was fascinated.

"Its finaly here." He smiled. " Hyung the first snow !!" He smiled at him.

"Chanyeol do you like snow this much!!" He asked. "Why!?" He whinned

"Hyung " chanyeol looked at him. "Why do you like spring so much. ? "

"Because its weather is nice. It's not so hot nor cold. The nature is on full bloom. "

"That's it. For me it's the winter's spring. " He hold Baekhyun's hand pulling him up with me. "As all the nature fully shredded it's beauty to its raw. Its empty everywhere. But when snow falls its accompany them, giving nature a new definition a new look. When we look at the white quilt there is different feeling inside us. A craving for our lover to hold them close to keep his close in this cold night, nature too meet his lover. " he smiled looking at his eyes. "It's beautiful."

" That's beautiful." Baekhyun smiled looking in his eyes.

" If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleased: if we did not sometime taste of adversity, prosperity would not be not so welcomed." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun looked at the taller, looking so happy and innocent describing his favorite season "Yeah I get it now. " Baelhyun smiled fighting with Chanyeol coat. Chanyeol pulled him closer hugging him.

"But do you know why I love it most?"

"Why?" Baekhyun murmured in his chest.

"Because it says that if you kiss your lover in this snow then you are always with him."

Baekhyun frozen and pulled out of his hug. "L-Lover?" He looked in his eyes.

Chanyeol smiled but nervousness can be seen in his eyes. "Baekhyun " Chanyeol spoke in his deep voice sending shivers down his spine.

"Will you do the owner to be my lover." He wispers holding his small face in his large hands.

Seeing Baekhyun frozen and non speaking Chanyeol's confidence lowers, he smiled sadly, but panics internally when he saw his eyes turning glossy.

" Baekhyun --" He was cut off when older jumped on him hugging him tightly.

"Yes!!" He breathes. "Yes, Yes, yes!! I'll be your lover." Baekhuun said bumping their forehead together. Chanyeol hugged him tightly lifting him off the ground. "Thank you sunbae!!"