❄☃️ Snowflake 1 ☃️ ❄

Little Crystal's of snow were falling from the sky kissing the earth as they both was lovers and was meeting each other after an eternity.

The way they was covering everything little by little as it was their way to say hello, hugging them tightly telling them to rest for a while with them, until next time. When they have to say goodbye.

Chanyeol smiled walking under his umbrella as he watch this ethernal scenery. He loved snowfall. But the feeling of Season's first snowfall was always new in him. It was like he is experiencing his first snow for all over again. It was indeed beautiful feeling as it was winter's spring.
A way the to decorate the dull environment.

"I'm back!!" He announced,  removing his coat, scarf and shoes going inside his little apartment and warm apartment.

He set the groceries on counter to collide with a small frame Who hugged him tighly . " I missed you" Said the male in small voice.

"I was out for just half an hour baby" he hugged the fluffy male who was covered in blanket. "Let's head to bed, it cold."

"Sure!!" He picked the male up letting other hug him as he wrapped his legs around taller's waist and hands around neck buring his face in his neck.

Chanyeol chuckled as Baekhyun didn't let go of him even if they are on the bed. Chanyeol scooped the male closer hugging him tightly. "Are you still cold." He just got an squeeze as an answer as smaller cuddle closer to him.

"It's still snowing !!" Chanyeol said eyeing the window from where he can see the snowflakes falling down slowly. It's like he is thanking them for coming down the earth for giving them this view and feeling.

"I don't why you love snow that much. " Baekhyun said with weird voice as he is suffering from soar throat and cold. Chanyeol kissed his forehead lightly. " I love snow for the same reason I love Christmas. It bring people together while time stand still." He smiled softly looking down at male. "Its like snowflakes are kisses from heaven from our loved ones." He kissed cold nose of his lover.

Baekhyun scrunched his nose cutely. "I have cold." Chanyeol pecked his lips in reply. Baekhyun pouted but hugged him tighly again.

To say this is his favorite season wasn't wrong. It was always fascinating,

"I think it's really lucky for me. When I was born it was snowing, when I got my first guitar it was first snow, when I got my job it was snowing and specially when I met you it was snowing too." He smiles " And when it snows you are always cuddly and cute "

Chanyeol smiled still remember the day he met his small lover.

Scroll down sweethearts
👇👇