❄☃️ Snowflake 2 ☃️❄

Baekhyun want to go home before snow starts to cover the street. He don't want to remain in this white quilt, which make his sick every season. He has to suffer with fever, cold and sore throat because of it.

He fastened his steps to reach quickly in the bus stop before he can witness more snow fall.

"Baekhyun Sunbae!!" Baekhyun stopped in his tracks after hearing his name. Looking behind he saw a tall man clad in winter clothes running behind him.

"I'm sorry to disturbe you sunbae but I forget my bag is in sports room's store. You have the keys right!? Will you please come with me and grabe it." He bowed ninety degree murmuring soft apologizes. "My house's key is in it. I'll stuck outside if I don't have it, Please!!"

He pouted he will be late now, but he can't let this gaint man to be left out in this winter.

"Its ok!! Don't apologize, let's go quick before more snow will fall. "

They both moved quickly slightly running to reach fast. Baekhyun opens the door but before he could step inside he heard a thud. He turned and gasps as he saw Chanyeol on snow covered ground.

"Oh My!! Chanyeol are you okay!!" Baekhyun hold his hand and helped him to stand.

Chanyeol blushed when his long time crush holded his hand helping him to stand up and seeing if he was hurt anywhere. "Hey" he comes out of his trace. "Are you okay!!"

"Y-Yeah!!" He coughed in embarrassment. Way to ruin his image. "Do you know my n-name"

"Ofcouse! Why I'll not." He taking him inside. He huffed as he came inside the warm room.

Chanyeol ran across the room and found his bag. He ran back to Baekhyun. "Sunbae I got--

BANG

A loud gunshot was heard across the campus startling the both. Baekhyun ran outside to see what happened but Chanyeol was quick to pull him back.

"Sunbae I don't think you should go outside. " Chanyeol pulled him inside, closing the door. He put finger on his lips. Slightly opening the door he looked outside to see a group of people, with some guns going inside the school building.

He quickly shit the door looking back at Baekhyun. "Some people are here with guns. I don't know who they are. I think they are some gangsters or something. "

ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION, THERE IS AN EMERGENCY LOCKDOWN SO PLEASE STAY AT A SAFE PLACE AND IN GROUP AND KINDLY IF POSSIBLE LOCK THE ROOMS.

"Now what!?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

" Lock the room quick." They locked the room quickly putting blinds in front of windows. Baekhyun quitely sneaked toward the window and peaked out to see what's happening. But his blood runs cold as he saw someone coming toward.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck! They are coming here. " Baekhyun panicked what should we do now." He breathed hardly.

"Sunbae Come here quick. " Chanyeol said gesturing toward the steel almirah. They both quickly shifted it toward the door then block it with a table on which the tried to put some things.

They quickly did same with windows. Before hiding in the corner. They heard thumping on the door.

"WTF!! It locked." They heard the rustling towards the windows to the door again. It goes on for next 10 to 15 minutes. Eventually trying to break the door but can't succeed in it. "Let's just go back to school.

They both sat there. "What should we do? "

"Let's stay here until the announcement again or until it's dark when we can escape and call the cops."

{A/N :- Let's pretend phone aren't allowed to them in school like in our country India. }

The time was passing but there was no result. The cops came and surrounded the school they can hear them through microphones but still they can't do anything cause the school still has students. Those persons was supposed to be taken to jail , but they successfully ran when they were transported.

The snow started to fall too drooping the temperature sharply. Since they were at the back of the school playground in storage where no heat source was present.
Ofcouse it is just an store who will put a heater here. They can't even run from here cause they have to go through school and they don't want to take any risk. The walls were almost 20 ft tall which was almost impossible to jump.

They two was just stucked here in the cold, dark room. They don't want to switch on the light to attract the attention of those people.

Tik
Tok
Tik
Tok

Baekhyun can just hear Chanyeol watch tickling 1 hour to 2 to 4.

Its was almost 6 pm in the evening they were still stuck here. Snow was covering the region furiously as it was claiming the part. As the snow density was increasing the temperature was dropping furiously.

Baekhyun was now pressed against Chanyeol arm for warmth. He was really sensitive to cold and now this was killing him. He took deep breathe.

Chanyeol noticed shivering in his sunbae. "Sunbae are you okay? "

"Yeah!!" He said sifting toward the taller more. Chanyeol hesitated but dropped his arm over his shoulders pulling him close. "You are cold. " he said rubbing his arms. "Its okay it will be over after someti-- "

They started to hear loud gunshots. Startling both of them.

They sat like this for some time but it was really hard for beakhyun now. "Chanyeol it's so c-cold" he shivered "please do somet-thing " chanyeol looked around, but didn't find anything special for him. He started to shed his padded jacket but stopped by elder.

"Are you stupid it's cold, you will catch a cold-d" he said. 'Then what should I do' he looked around.

"Wait!!" He got up and brough towels they used for gym and emergency. He looked around and saw the almirah they use for storing the sheets for nursing room. "Hyung give me keys " getting the keys he opened it but there was just a pair of sheets which were used in nurse office.

He got in the corner and out the sheet down then spread some towels on it. "Hyung come here.!!"

" I can't feel my legs. "

Chanyeol looked at him before picking him up bridal style. "Hyung I'm sorry but we have to do this. " he sat down with Baekhyun on his lap. (Bridal style).

He put some towels on his legs covering him totally. He covers his legs too. "Hyung allow me please. "

"What!?" Baekhyun said as he felt Chanyeol opening his (Baekhyun's) padded jacket, wrapped Baekhyun in it he opened his jacket doing the same before on himself before hugging him close. Wrapping other sheet around them. They stayed closed.

"Is it okay now hyung? " he asked silently. Baekhyun tugged his sweater he leaned closer. "Put your hand under my jacket, it's cold outside." He said in groggy voice.

"Hyung are you ok?" He did as he was asked by older, but talked to him again.

"Yeah!! I am" Baekhyun said snuggling more toward Chanyeol.

Rubbing his back they both fall asleep before they knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hlo guys

I hope you liked this...
I'll publish the next part tommorow until then enjoy your christmas. Merry Christmas 🎄❄🤍🤍☃️☃️