Chapter 7- Flaming Knights vs Helios

Narrator's Perspective

Timeline- October 29, 2017

Hello, don't mind me, the narrator. I'm the fourth wallbreaking point in this saga, and also the most mind breaking character of this individual book, btw, the author wants you to read and remember every detail (I do), this is because everything is connected to everything, so things like Rincana being a scribe or Jer being able to know the future or Zorah is a zombie for now or the mummy thing Rincana mentioned, are really important details, anyways, if you get lost, try rereading. And as always everything, is connected, to everything. Let's move on from me talking, now where were we. Oh, almost forgot, Arashi's mission. Ahem. When Arashi decided to conquer his thoughts about life and grow a new burden, he went to Liza's office. She handed over a portal gem, gems who are smashed with force and teleport with smoke the person into the kingdom of designated color (incomprehensible magic physics that will never be explained with full detail). She sent him to the Kingdom of Blazes, a part of earth that is covered and filled fire and humans that evolved primely there. His mission was to find the seal of the Flaming Heart, in any way he had encountered it. When he smashed it, he immediately got teleported to the Kingdom of Blazes. A smoke covered him and it disappeared, and revealed the red sky and hot temperature of the kingdom. He saw that this side of Earth was covered with the sun and only the sun, and a immersive plain ground. "Wow, this place looks awesome," said Arashi as he walked on the firm road of the city. He went into the town and saw a guy running with something on his hand. Then he saw a man yelling for help. "What's wrong?" asked Arashi to the man screaming in an incomprehensible blabbering. He suddenly felt something different in his ear and then he understood what that man was saying. The guy from the store looking at the thief said. "That man stole all of my store credits." Arashi then said, "Don't worry, I'll get it back," said Arashi while looking the direction the man ran to. He began to run to see if he could find the man. He had no luck. He then turned back and saw the man, on the rooftops. Arashi quickly did some parkour he learned at NBB to reach to the roof. Arashi managed to make it on the same rooftop the thief was running. "Stop!" said Arashi while making himself seen by the guy. Then two people wearing some kind of armor jump in front of the man, stopping him, but he turned back to Arashi's direction. "Where do you think your going, thief?" said one of them. The thief takes out a dagger and tries to attack Arashi. He could manage to dodge the attacks thanks to his Near Death ability, an extended reaction field so fast, it allows to dodge almost anything, sadly anything in the range of one foot since his is a little low, allowing for various near death moments, hence the name of his ability. Arashi then grabbed the arm that had the dagger, quickly set his hand on fire, and burned the guy's hand, letting the thief drop the dagger.Arashi then punched him in the belly. The punch was so hard that the man couldn't even stand up. One of the knights approached the thief and tied his arms. "Um... thanks, foreign stranger," said the knight that tied the tihef. Then he went down with the thief. "You know, for a kid like you, you did some nice jumping, parkour and dodges. You should join consider joining the Flaming Knights Guild." said the other knight. "Well, I have to take this money to the shop owner. See you around," said the guy walking the thief of the rooftops. "Yeah, ok. See ya," said Arashi. When Arashi came down from the roof, he saw a man wearing the same armor, only that his armor was terribly damage, and the guy dropped his helmet of his hands, and walked liked he was hurt. "Are you ok?" asked Arashi while lending the dying man a hand. "You... He...He...Helios...he wants...you..." said the man that was almost about to die. "Listen, you can finish talking to me later, but we need to get you some help." "No... I'm already far from alive. You...take this..." said the man giving Arashi a sword with writings on it . When Arashi took it, the sword immediately lit up on fire. "Wow..." said Arashi while glancing at the pleasant fire. "You can...learn how to u...use the sword. Now...go and help... the Flaming...Knights..." said the man with his last breath. Then he turned into light, and the light was caught by a familiar pillar, the ones that picks up people from heaven. "Man, I miss him already." said Arashi while standing up with a sad look. Arashi looked at the sword to see it better. But something was missing...it was the flames. The sword was no longer in flames. So Arashi did what any honorable person would do, do a dying man's wish.