6: Sweet Amber Stark

| Sweet Amber's Point of View|

Sunlight welcomed my sight when I opened my eyes, the curtains are still drawn but my room is very bright since everything here is bright-colored. I'm still too lazy to get up but I need to head towards the cafeteria now since we have classes today.

I headed towards to the bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth. After doing my usual morning routine, I changed into my uniform and went out of my room.

I'm still gonna need to check on Cheshire, that witch sleeps a lot. I almost gave up on waking her up for dinner last night, but I know she'll kill me if I didn't wake up her up. That girl's sleep is life but she also loves food, deep sigh.

I'm currently passing by Lilianne's room, I can sense a person moving inside, yeah I have that ability, maybe she's awake now too, let me greet her a good morning. I'm a friendly neighbor you know.

Just as I was about to knock on her door, I heard her yell, "You little shi- why didn't you wake me up? I trusted you! Hmp," she said and I can almost picture out her face sulking right now. Who could she be talking to?

I didn't proceed on my plan of greeting her and just continued waking toward Cheshire's room, which was not that far away from Lilianne's room.

I knocked once on her door and twisted the knob to enter her room. We're used to each other that much that we don't mind if the other is still sleeping or if she haven't washed up yet. We literally lived together for like 5 years already and we grew together, with our other friend which we don't know where today.

As expected from her, she's still sleeping soundly and we only have 30 minutes left to eat breakfast before classes start. I jumped into the space next to her and started shaking her up.

"Witch, wake up! We're gonna be late," I said as I continue tickling and shaking her up. Yay! She's starting to open her eyes now. She's gonna start complaining in three, two, on-

"Yah! Why did you wake me up so early? I'm still sleepy, go away. Shoo, shoo" she said to me and tried hard to push me out of the bed, which she failed to do.

"You dummy get up. Don't wanna miss breakfast, do you?," I asked her, I know that she won't ignore food. 

"You really know my weakness huh. You're blackmailing me now?" she asked with those stupid puppy eyes. "Shut up and move now," I said and rolled her eyes towards her. It's been our habit to roll eyes or to contradict each other, but of course we don't mean it.

Good thing she got up already and brought her things to do her morning routine. I'm just gonna sit here for a while since I know that witch takes quite some time on preparing. I let my thoughts wander around for a while.

I'm pretty sure Lilianne is who we think she is, it's not just my gut feels, there's something in me that still hopes that it can be her, our long lost childhood best friend. Nah, you can't really say long lost, we just sort of lost contact with her after third grade. She and her family just disappeared to god-knows-where.

I miss her badly, her crackheadness, her silly smiles and corny jokes. I just wanna see her again, I miss those times where we are always together almost 24/7. You know that feeling when you have been with that person for a long time, you get used to their presence and everything but then they suddenly leave you for no apparent reasons? That sucks and hurts, like a lot LOT.

"Earth to Amber!" I suddenly jumped from surprise and glared at her while she just laughed at me, geez why does this witch need to shout. She's finished preparing now, wow that's quite quick.

"Oh that was a great pun. Earth to Amber, then mine will be Ice to Cheshire?" she said aloud but it seems like she's just talking to herself. This is so Cheshire, you catch her thinking to herself but then she says it aloud.