one: article

may 19th, 2020

PETER STARK
TMZ Magazine
written by Alec Storm

may 19th, 2020PETER STARKTMZ Magazinewritten by Alec Storm

photo credits to tony stark

Two weeks ago, Peter Benjamin Stark was revealed to the world. He's the 16-year-old son of Pepper Potts-Stark and Tony Stark. Since then, he has gained almost 5 million followers on Twitter and Instagram. His friends have also gained hundreds of thousands of followers from their group's funny interactions on Twitter, and what we can see on Instagram. Peter's friend Michelle "MJ" Jones has taken her new-found popularity and used it to help the world. She's also gotten many modeling offers, but hasn't said if she's going to take them. Ned Leeds has used his to share awesome and hilarious memes and vines, and fanboy over everything. Harley Keener is just going about his life as normal, as far as we can tell. Peter was partly raised by Pepper's sister to keep him out of the limelight, and it worked. He attends Midtown High School in Queens, and will resume his education there tomorrow. Peter has been offered modeling gigs as well, and uses Twitter as a diary of sorts. His Tweets are extremely random, and some are very funny. His father often uses it to scold him, and his mother to scold her husband. The Avengers also interact with the Stark family, and we here as TMZ are living for it.

RELATED ARTICLES:

New Iron Man Suit Colors?!

5 Reasons Romanogers Should Be Real

Who is Spiderman?