sixteen: irl

september 1st, 2020

peter and harley were cuddling in bed when the alarm went off for school.

"urgh. fri, babygirl, please turn that shit off," peter muttered. 

"no, we gotta get up love. we got school today. fist day back since you came out to the world as a stark, spidey, and then bi," harley contradicted. he tried to wiggle out of his boyfriend's arms, but was unsuccessful. 

"no. we stay in bed an' sleep. remember, i got stabbed two nights in a row," the spider child picked his head up and slowly rolled out of bed, landing with a thump on the floor. harley laughed and walked over to their closet. 

"glad to see you up. if you hadn't, i would've called in the cavalry," friday stated. peter perked up.

"aunt melinda's here?" he asked. 

"sorry, i meant big greenie, irondad, and mom," friday corrected.

"can you send the bus a message from him fri?" harls questioned. friday agreed and they recorded a video message for agent melinda may. she loved it once she got it.

half an hour later, after breakfast and picking up mj and ned, they were sitting in a limo in the parking lot of midtown tech. happy was in the driver's seat, and tony and pepper were in the back with the teens. 

"so, what are the rules," pepper had given the four a set of rules to follow so nothing extremly bad can happen.

"no using you guys to get out of stupid school shit," harley rolled his eyes.

"no spiderman during the school day," peter said reluctantly.

"no revealing classified stuff about the team, either legitimate government secrets or personal info," ned listed.

"don't do what tony would do, and don't do what he wouldn't," mj looked up from her book to say her piece.

"good. love you all, get the fuck out. i haven't had proper sex in a limo in months," tony opened the door and shoved them all out. pepper glared at him before calling out the door.

"pete, remember you have stab wounds! and have a good day, love you guys!"

the door was slammed, and happy quickly drove away, putting up the barrier and soundproofing it.

the four teens stood there on the curb laughing before turning to walk into school. tony had pulled strings so they all had the same schedule and lockers next to each other. once students saw the famous "core 4", they rushed over. 

"i know i'm awesome, but can y'all let us get into fucking school?" harley shouted. ned nodded in agreement. everyone moved out of the way, but peter got an elbow to the stomach right where his stab wounds were. he doubled over in pain, and mj whistled.

"EVERYONE BACK THE HELL AWAY. PETER HAS STAB WOUNDS THAT YOU AGGRAVATED AND NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE THE BANDAGE SO GIVE US 6 FEET OF SPACE!" she yelled. the entire space went quiet. most moved, and those that didn't harley and ned led away. 

mj helped peter lay down before pulling off his sweatshirt that has actually harley's and his t-shirt. girls and guys squealed seeing his abs and arms, but sobered up when they saw the bloody bandage. mj took care of it and then peter was good to go. harley helped peter up using the moment to admire his abs with a smirk.

the rest of the day went as expected.

first period, science: peter knew all the science being taught and ended up giving a lesson on radiation.

second period, shop class: harley built a working robot with wood and a few wires.

third period, english: mj read her book throughout the entire thing.

fourth period, computers: ned hacked the teacher's laptop and search history and everyone was laughing when it showed up with peter stark abs and parley/petelle fanfiction.

lunch: everyone tried to sit with them, so they went up to the roof to eat. 

fifth period, music: all four didn't do well with any of the stuff assigned. 

sixth period, social studies: peter, mj, ned and harley corrected the text book information about steve and bucky and the howling commandos and proved it by facetiming the two.

seventh period, study hall: peter napped, mj read her book, harley replied to dms and went on twitter, and ned actually did his work.

after school, they walked out talking to abe, betty, and cindy.

"no way. olicity 100%!" cindy exclaimed.

"yes way, ollivary is going to have sex at least once!" peter argued.

"olicity," abe agreed. ned nodded with him.

"i'm going ollivary," mj stated.

the group turned to harley and betty.

"i don't watch those shows," betty admitted. peter lightly slapped her and ned shook his head in disappointment. 

"babe, back me up!" peter poked harley. ned froze and mj facepalmed. 

"you're his boyfriend?!" betty screeched.

"shit. but love, not my fault this time!" harley celebrated. 

"i'll call mom," peter sighed. everyone who had heard the group was posting on social media about it. soon, everyone would know.

tony pulled up in one of his cars and rolled his eyes.

"great going underoos. get in, kids," he said. getting in, mj continued reading her book, ned started talking about his day, and peter and harley cuddled.

leaving the school, the core four flipped off everyone watching.

a/n 1 of 2 maybe 3 updates!